DrNickRiviera995
Thursday, July 14, 2011 12:12:42 PM
Just thought I'd share some updated model pics, mainly my new RMM Tip-Top, most of the others are from Warren aswell.

Don't blame Warren for the sloppy paint on the Kiddie Whip lol...I repainted it recently and still need to touch up the stray paint marks. Nothing wrong with Warren's paint, he did it just how I asked, but I saw the one at Knoebels for the first time this season and liked the orange and yellow so redid it.

Also working on repainting my ER monorail fleet to look like the ones at Hersheypark.

Model Pics 
Matt C.
Thursday, July 14, 2011 3:31:10 PM
looks great!

Who built the "Flying Dutchman" coaster? Very impressive.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
EvolutionRider88
Thursday, July 14, 2011 9:31:07 PM
I see you also have a model of the Alweg Mark lll monorail from Disneyland. Very nice!
The Evolution is now...Evilution! Ride If You Dare!
DrNickRiviera995
Friday, July 15, 2011 9:10:25 AM
Originally Posted by: Matt C. 

looks great!

Who built the "Flying Dutchman" coaster? Very impressive.

Thanks! Flying Dutchman was made by John Hunt...he does some nice work aswell and of course Warren does 🙂
DrNickRiviera995
Friday, July 15, 2011 9:12:46 AM
Originally Posted by: EvolutionRider88 

I see you also have a model of the Alweg Mark lll monorail from Disneyland. Very nice!

Thanks, yup the monorail is a nice piece...it's actualy the Mark I replica Master Replicas did a few years ago. They seem to be riseing in price fast though, if you wanted to get one I'd look for one soon. Haven't seen a blue one latley though, just a few red ones since they made more of the red, I think the red is nicer though anyway. Had both but sold off the red, kept the blue because the beacon light on top was defective and not sure what it would do to the resale value...so opted to keep it since it looks so cool 🙂
skywheel88
Friday, July 15, 2011 2:07:38 PM
Great looking Tip Top! That Warren is amazing!
Kenny.

c21shows
Friday, July 15, 2011 5:53:58 PM
Great looking models!!! Warren does beautiful work. The display area for your models is really nice.

Quote:

"I would rather shoot at the moon and miss it than shoot at nothing and hit it."

Skywheelrider
Sunday, July 17, 2011 1:53:21 AM
That Tip Top model is outstanding. Wow, the tubs look fantastic, the detail is second to none. Love the colors, too. Thanks for sharing photos, Warren does some outstanding work.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
ringmaster
Monday, July 18, 2011 12:26:56 PM
Fantastic. Now, how are you going to mount the compressor ? There are a lot of choices.