EvolutionRider88
Sunday, July 3, 2011 9:26:50 PM
I found Chicken Charlie's website.

On the side note, what surprises me is he eats fair food during the season and he is able to stay healthy. Check out the Conan O'brian video on the site.

Chicken Charlie's 

The Evolution is now...Evilution! Ride If You Dare!
JustJeff
Monday, July 4, 2011 1:02:41 PM
He looks young enough that his diet may not have affected him much yet...YET---check back in ten years...

Very sharp looking set-up..Thanks for sharing....jeff
EvolutionRider88
Monday, July 4, 2011 2:02:28 PM
Originally Posted by: JustJeff 

On the other hand he looks young enough that his diet may not have affected him much yet...YET---check back in ten years...

Most likely that too.
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Monday, July 4, 2011 3:24:20 PM
caught a hour special on the travel channel on him this morning, actually a pretty cool guy.....
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
EvolutionRider88
Monday, July 4, 2011 3:44:30 PM
He really is. Instead of BBQs, every year he has a fry fest at his home and its where he experiments with different foods he deep fries which we later see on the menu at his concession stand. His business was so high he bought a third trailer.

He shared with me how he deep fried the Klondike Bar and its usually done by freezing the klondike at -25 degrees fahrenheit then drench in batter then fried. This eliminates the use of raw egg in the frying process.
JustJeff
Monday, July 4, 2011 4:35:54 PM
Originally Posted by: Ryan 

caught a hour special on the travel channel on him this morning, actually a pretty cool guy.....

He sure has a big old smile on his face in most of the pictures thats for sure..Guy must really enjoy his life and by the crowds around his joints and what the author of this thread is saying he sure is successful at it..More power to him!!!jeff
Mr. Fixit
Tuesday, July 5, 2011 6:27:03 PM
Topic cleaned up..... check

Vacation dispensed..... check

Now back to our regularly scheduled discussion. Thank you everyone for your patience...[:)]
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
WestCoastPat
Tuesday, July 5, 2011 6:53:58 PM
Check.
WestCoastPat-Proud Mark of all things Carnival. STILL a "FAN BOY"-and proud of it.
sausageseller
Tuesday, July 5, 2011 9:23:05 PM
EvolutionRider88
Tuesday, July 5, 2011 10:02:00 PM
I went back to Del Mar today to watch the slough and I found Chicken Charlie actually owns 4 trailers. Three for concessions, and a refrigeration trailer.

I look forward to see what he might have up his sleeve next season. Maybe deep fried beer.