•  cny_chris
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 8:40:38 PM
Police: Unsafe carnival rides seized from Yorkville teen 

and

Yorkville teen faces felony charges after carnival rides were seized 
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 10:30:49 PM
Whats his name on here ?.....lol
Matt C.
Thursday, June 23, 2011 12:12:27 PM
Originally Posted by: rhino 

Whats his name on here ?.....lol

LOL

Good links Chris, thanks for posting them. Very interesting.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
Starpros
Thursday, June 23, 2011 12:37:25 PM
Funny that this story should surface now, as I have had several conversations with this very person, when I had my kiddie carnival listed here.
This person called me, wanted all the details, etc and had to talk to his "grandmother" about getting the loan from her, etc, etc. Was going to buy everything I had for sale. Obviously, it never went anywhere. Another "tire - kicker"!
I remember the conversations, vividly, and he sounded like an up and up kind of person! Also, he had said that he had alot more (rides) than what is talked about on here. Also, mentioned about the graff going on from the city of Utica.
Oh well, you just never know, do ya?![badidea]
ringmaster
Thursday, June 23, 2011 2:15:17 PM
uncle_buck
Sunday, July 10, 2011 11:18:41 PM
Some kid or young man dressed in a 3 pc suit was walking around at the Madison county fair (ny) on sat. july 9 Ity was around 82- 85 degrees and humid. The fair is in redneckville, so he stuck out. He gave us a card that said Zachary R Battinelli, owner of Blue Diamond Amusement Ride Co. Inc. Out of Yorkville ny and Orlando Fl. The suit looked like it was from the late 70's or early 80's. I had read this story, but didn't conect the dots. He is so full of it. Told many lies, to numeropus to mention
They'll miss us when we're gone!
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Monday, July 11, 2011 1:57:31 AM
Originally Posted by: uncle_buck 

Some kid or young man dressed in a 3 pc suit was walking around at the Madison county fair (ny) on sat. july 9 Ity was around 82- 85 degrees and humid. The fair is in redneckville, so he stuck out. He gave us a card that said Zachary R Battinelli, owner of Blue Diamond Amusement Ride Co. Inc. Out of Yorkville ny and Orlando Fl. The suit looked like it was from the late 70's or early 80's. I had read this story, but didn't conect the dots. He is so full of it. Told many lies, to numeropus to mention

"future suitcasers of america"
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson