indianacarnie
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 10:48:04 AM
........ or are they just incapable of being truthful? Its a sad commentary on the state of American politics when a weasel like Newt Gingrich actually makes sense. About ANYTHING! (i.e. his comments on social engineering)

Anyway heres the facts behind the rhetoric in the G.O.P. debate ......

http://www.washingtonpost.com/b...06/13/AGYXjGUH_blog.html 
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
Bowler Roller
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 11:38:18 AM
Wow, acting just like Democrats! Whoda thunk it?
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 12:22:01 PM
Originally Posted by: Bowler Roller 

Wow, acting just like Democrats! Whoda thunk it?

LOL And while the Republicans are staying focused on the economy, jobs, and our nation's debt, the Dems are taking photos of their junk and sending them via text messages and IM's to folks who never asked for them.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
indianacarnie
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 1:03:08 PM
Haha and his "junk" wasn't very impressive either!

http://www.alternet.org/news/15...ne_(warning%3A_graphic)/ 
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 6:54:45 PM
Newt's wife would hire 6 hair stylists, rebuilt the entire white house if the old goat made it. But he won't, he is an idiot, obese slob that can barely walk. All he ever did as the speaker was knock, knock, knock. People got tired of it. He is out of shape and totally unfit.
UserPostedImage
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 8:08:24 PM
Neither party has a clue including BHO. What is being set up is if you are in a right to work state if you don't go union you can't operate. I can see it now, The CO&JU. (Carnie operators and jointees Union) I'm waiting for the CEO of Boeing to tell BHO if he doesn't get his plant in SC he'll move all of it out of the country. So instead of SC getting 1000 jobs WA will lose several thousand. CA is in the same boat, the High Speed Rail will be union built even though no bids are out. Hello communisim
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked