bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, November 20, 2003 1:14:56 PM
Heard on the radio today that ag com. Graham here in N.C. passed away last night,anyone who doesn't know,he was a fixture for the NCSF for many many years,and a great friend of the fair as well an enormous advocate of the agriculture industry for this state.
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
iridescent.girl
Thursday, November 20, 2003 1:26:25 PM
=(

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by bigeli

Heard on the radio today that ag com. Graham here in N.C. passed away last night,anyone who doesn't know,he was a fixture for the NCSF for many many years,and a great friend of the fair as well an enormous advocate of the agriculture industry for this state.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
orphaned
Thursday, November 20, 2003 2:14:08 PM
I got to meet Jim Graham in 1997 when I had the cigar trailer at the New York State Fair. He was there with James Strates walking around the fair. NC State was playing Syracuse in the Carrier Dome the next day and Mr Graham was up for the game and visiting his good buddy Mr. Strates.