Majestic Fan1982
Monday, May 2, 2011 5:51:06 PM
Today S&S amusements returns to my area after 8 years. Its nice to have them and i hear its gonna be a nice week for them.

Some of the rides that are there as of this morning were, Super slide, Spin Out, Spider Mania, Loop O Plane, Scrambler, Ferris wheel. I will get the rest of the lineup sometime this week.

I live near one of the high ways that they pull in from and it was a nice site to see. Some of the rides such as th spin out, and spider mania pulled in at 9:30 PM saturday night. dont even need a tractor to pull that ride, just a strong pick up truck or box truck.

some more loads came off the high way about 10 am Sunday morning. Ferris wheel, Scrambler, and possibly a big fun house. Campers and food trailers was pulling in thru the day on sunday. Loop o plane was a late one lol. 4 PM sunday.

The loop o plane is so light, u can pull a small generator and the loop o plane together as thats what they was doing. Its neat to see some major rides that you can double up on your loads. well thats all for now.
Sponsor
bucscott
Monday, May 2, 2011 9:32:25 PM
How about some pictures......Thanks for the report.
Majestic Fan1982
Monday, May 2, 2011 10:31:07 PM
Originally Posted by: bucscott 

How about some pictures......Thanks for the report.

Your welcome. Pics would have been awsome. but my old camera is not compatable with my new computer. i would love to get back to takin pics again. i havent taken any ride pics since like 2008.

Majestic Fan1982
Tuesday, May 3, 2011 4:21:52 PM
The Vertigo is up and ready to rock tonight. First time this ride has been seen in this part of the area.
so with the spin out and vertigo in the lineup you cant ask for any better lol.