moonwalk
  •  moonwalk
  • 50.46% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Wednesday, April 27, 2011 4:13:33 PM
hi im back and better than ever
indianacarnie
Wednesday, April 27, 2011 8:24:48 PM
Are you with it or a fan? Welcome back in any event.
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
moonwalk
  •  moonwalk
  • 50.46% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Thursday, April 28, 2011 3:24:55 PM
i am a fan and want to be back working as a ride operator
indianacarnie
Thursday, April 28, 2011 7:27:50 PM
Good luck! This should be a good time AND year for getting back into the business.
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
JIMPHARLEY
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 10:22:23 PM
New to forum...was with it mid 70s thru mid 80s...worked wildwood nj....seaside hghts nj...oc md...conklin...deggeler...olympic...drew...street feasts in ny....featured 5 pin...worked bushels....coke roll....missing it and seeing if anyone i ran the road with is on the board particularly jc jerry chance out of alabama....i live in philly now...
JIMPHARLEY
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 10:28:13 PM
HI-new to board....was with it mid 70s to mid 80s...worked wildwood nj....seaside hghts nj...oc md..street feasts in north jersey and ny...worked degeller...conlin...olympic...drew...featured five pin...worked bushels....coke roll...was wondering if anyone i worked road with is on here? thanks
squirrel
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 10:47:55 PM
Originally Posted by: JIMPHARLEY 

HI-new to board....was with it mid 70s to mid 80s...worked wildwood nj....seaside hghts nj...oc md..street feasts in north jersey and ny...worked degeller...conlin...olympic...drew...featured five pin...worked bushels....coke roll...was wondering if anyone i worked road with is on here? thanks

Your account has been updated - you should be able to post in all the forums now --
JIMPHARLEY
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 11:00:37 PM