daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 4:12:45 PM
Well it's spring time and their's a carnival in Aberdeen Nc; in the parking lot of Biglots.I am not sure what show it's but im thinking it's Smokey Mountain Amusements. They wore their last june so its kinda earlier then last year.I will be taking pictures,they will be hear April 20 to the 24.
skydiver77
Thursday, April 14, 2011 12:31:02 AM
..And there's another one setting up right now in Dunn, NC. All i know is, it's the Dunn PAL ( Police Athletic League ) Fair as they call it. I saw the Fair's dates around the town of Dunn when i was there last Friday, but i have no clue as to what show it is. Last year, the show had that new Wisdom Viper ( Cobra's cousin ). I rode the Viper, and i think it had more "kick" to it than the Cobra does, but, that could be because it's a brand new ride. Just wait 'til it gets some years on it & see if it's just as fast. Although, i have ridden a few Cobras here and there that were extremely fast! They also had the Zipper, Ring of Fire with Fireball train, 1001 Nachts, Hi Roller, and a Round-Up last year. I just rode the Hi Roller & Viper last year. I hope the Larson Fireball sets up again, i wanna ride it this year. There was one of the Larson Fireballs at the NC State Fair last year that was really fast, while the one that was on the midway over by the Enterprise, that was SLOW, compared to the one by the Freak Out.
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, April 14, 2011 7:34:11 AM
Originally Posted by: RainbowBen 

..And there's another one setting up right now in Dunn, NC. All i know is, it's the Dunn PAL ( Police Athletic League ) Fair as they call it. I saw the Fair's dates around the town of Dunn when i was there last Friday, but i have no clue as to what show it is. Last year, the show had that new Wisdom Viper ( Cobra's cousin ). I rode the Viper, and i think it had more "kick" to it than the Cobra does, but, that could be because it's a brand new ride. Just wait 'til it gets some years on it & see if it's just as fast. Although, i have ridden a few Cobras here and there that were extremely fast! They also had the Zipper, Ring of Fire with Fireball train, 1001 Nachts, Hi Roller, and a Round-Up last year. I just rode the Hi Roller & Viper last year. I hope the Larson Fireball sets up again, i wanna ride it this year. There was one of the Larson Fireballs at the NC State Fair last year that was really fast, while the one that was on the midway over by the Enterprise, that was SLOW, compared to the one by the Freak Out.

That sounds like Deggeller
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Monday, April 18, 2011 8:02:31 AM
Ok parked in the back this morning was the sizzler , scooter, yo yo , kiddie train, and looked to be the wipeout.Pretty sure its sma saw logo.
skydiver77
Monday, April 18, 2011 1:21:22 PM
You're right!, it's Deggeller. They've got the Larson FireBall there set up, the : Round Up, Zipper, Typhoon(1001 Nachts), Scooter(Bumper Cars), Hi Roller, Scrambler, Gravitron, Super Slide, Wisdom Tornado, and i'm pretty sure that, that is a Zumur swing ride that's re-themed to Funnel Force. When i get off of work from Food Lion tonight, i'm gonna go down to Dunn & ride a few rides tonight, and definately am riding that Zumur. I'm pretty sure that's a Zumur, because the seats swing out MUCH further & more side-ways than your normal Swinger's seats do. I've noticed that Deggeller has a new LED light package in the middle section of their Scrambler. Looks Great lit up at night!
Matt C.
Monday, April 18, 2011 2:00:56 PM

You're right!, it's Deggeller. They've got the Larson FireBall there set up, the : Round Up, Zipper, Typhoon(1001 Nachts), Scooter(Bumper Cars), Hi Roller, Scrambler, Gravitron, Super Slide, Wisdom Tornado, and i'm pretty sure that, that is a Zumur swing ride that's re-themed to Funnel Force. When i get off of work from Food Lion tonight, i'm gonna go down to Dunn & ride a few rides tonight, and definately am riding that Zumur. I'm pretty sure that's a Zumur, because the seats swing out MUCH further & more side-ways than your normal Swinger's seats do. I've noticed that Deggeller has a new LED light package in the middle section of their Scrambler. Looks Great lit up at night!

They also have a LED package on their Century Wheel.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
Skywheelrider
Monday, April 18, 2011 2:51:47 PM

The Funnel Force was built by Sellner. It's not a Chance Zumur, although the same basic style.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Tuesday, April 19, 2011 7:42:03 AM
Wipeout
sizzler
kiddie train
yoyo
scotter
orient express
merry go round
couple other kiddie and joints all in postion on lot looks to be same as last year,most rides were parked a few wore setup.Nothing in back yet all moved to the front.Kinda hopeing some more might get set up like a zipper and another kiddie didn't see to many food joint their was two of them parked in back.
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 6:39:06 AM
Originally Posted by: daniel 

Wipeout
sizzler
kiddie train
yoyo
scotter
orient express
merry go round
couple other kiddie and joints all in postion on lot looks to be same as last year,most rides were parked a few wore setup.Nothing in back yet all moved to the front.Kinda hopeing some more might get set up like a zipper and another kiddie didn't see to many food joint their was two of them parked in back.

Daniel you got SMA's better unit! We would love to see the wipeout and yo yo come this way, LOL we always get the other one.
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 9:48:13 AM
we all wyas get this unit but they never put the zipper up proble to small or to expensive to put it up...
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 9:55:40 AM
Am I good or what? LOL j/k

Their Tornado was not built by Wisdom.

Faujume or something like that
Matt C.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 11:54:28 AM
Originally Posted by: Scott 

Am I good or what? LOL j/k

Their Tornado was not built by Wisdom.

Faujume or something like that

Correct, Fajume built it:

http://www.fajume.com/fa...2%20ingles/producto.html 

Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 9:00:36 PM
Originally Posted by: Matt C. 

Correct, Fajume built it:

http://www.fajume.com/fa...2%20ingles/producto.html 

Is there any difference between the two pieces or is it an exact copy?
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Thursday, April 21, 2011 3:06:47 AM
Question i was talking to a guy about the yo yo i asked how many they owned he said one and that the yoyo at the lot was independant owned by beaver, he said they only have two that actuall travel is this true?He said it was a majestic and it was custom built.IWAS also saying the wipe out needed a paint job he said no theirs a black light that shows the back wall is this true because ive never seen that back wall ever and it goes to carthage the last 2 to 3 years.