Ryan Russell
Tuesday, February 22, 2011 9:41:27 PM
According to Drew's website they have purchased a Wave Swinger for the 2011 season along with the X- Factory.
Matt C.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011 10:16:07 PM
Originally Posted by: Ryan Russell 

According to Drew's website they have purchased a Wave Swinger for the 2011 season along with the X- Factory.




Middle of the page:

http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com/index.asp 


I think it's going to be a great piece for the show. It was kind of funny because Jim Drew and I were talking in Gibtown about spectacular rides, and I said to him: "You know, a Wave Swinger would be great on your show". Now two weeks later..... lol
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
Tornado
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:18:39 AM

who did they get it from?
Always like Wave Swingers and thought one would look nice on both Wade and Reithoffer midways as well...

Do Drew still have their Mega Drop?
rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 10:47:02 AM
Originally Posted by: Tornado 

who did they get it from?
Always like Wave Swingers and thought one would look nice on both Wade and Reithoffer midways as well...

Do Drew still have their Mega Drop?



Ditto!
RodB
tiltcharles
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 10:50:28 AM
I was told yesterday by Eric that it came from a showman in germany.
Matt C.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 1:11:11 PM
Originally Posted by: rodler 

Ditto!


They sold the Mega Drop to a park in the middle east.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
porkchopexpress
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 2:35:40 PM
Does Drew have a shop between Gallatin TN and Lebanon Tn out on Hwy 109. I was coming thru there yesterday and saw them setting up a ride and another ride was setup next to it.
Soda Guy
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 3:04:04 PM
Originally Posted by: porkchopexpress 

Does Drew have a shop between Gallatin TN and Lebanon Tn out on Hwy 109. I was coming thru there yesterday and saw them setting up a ride and another ride was setup next to it.



I think CVS has a shop in that area.

Matt C.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 3:19:25 PM
Originally Posted by: porkchopexpress 

Does Drew have a shop between Gallatin TN and Lebanon Tn out on Hwy 109. I was coming thru there yesterday and saw them setting up a ride and another ride was setup next to it.



Drew is out in the Georgia / SC area. Sounds almost like Cumberland Valley that you are refering to.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
porkchopexpress
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 3:45:44 PM
I've been by CVS in Lebanon but this was like a 40' x 60' metal building. Not big enough for a winter quarters. There was one of Drew's red tractors and the ride going up looked similar to a Alpine bobs
Ryan Russell
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 3:56:55 PM
The Bobs was for sale a year ago. Did they sell it possibly?
geewizz66
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 10:43:38 PM
Quote:

I think it's going to be a great piece for the show. It was kind of funny because Jim Drew and I were talking in Gibtown about spectacular rides, and I said to him: "You know, a Wave Swinger would be great on your show". Now two weeks later..... lol



Hey Matt, how about Lottery Numbers??!! I WILL SHARE! **LOL**
Geewizz66
Matt C.
Thursday, February 24, 2011 12:59:44 PM
Originally Posted by: geewizz66 

Hey Matt, how about Lottery Numbers??!! I WILL SHARE! **LOL**



LOL I'm sure you will!
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com