JustJeff
  •  JustJeff
  • 67.9% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, January 30, 2011 7:25:03 PM
I know a lot of our football fans on here have stated that they don't care much for the Pro Bowl..

I admit that the game is not played with the intensity of a more important game but I still enjoy it...I like the interviews .And there is some incentive to win with the winning team making about double what the losers make..(At least it used to be that way).

I like the way they rescheduled it this year so that we have a game in between the Conferance games last week and the Super Bowl itself..

My prediction is---Who Cares---LOL....jeff

BSA Mike
Sunday, January 30, 2011 11:46:34 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Skywheelrider
Monday, January 31, 2011 6:18:41 AM
I turned on Fox 2 to catch the 10:00 news, thinking the game would be over. It was not. [thud] And that is all I have to say....
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain