Soda Guy
  •  Soda Guy
  • 71.62% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, January 20, 2011 6:45:18 PM
On Saturday Feb. 12th I will be giving a seminar on Fountain equipment, repair and brixing. Plus talking about changing your BIB pumps to run on compressed air. Also to be discussed is the use of a citrus based cleaner to help your pumps and valves.

Is there anything anyone else want we to address? We will have a question and answer session, plus I encourage questions during the presentation. This does make things flow so much easier.

And yes I will be in Fla for a few days for those of you that have contacted me before.

indianacarnie
Thursday, January 20, 2011 7:45:40 PM
Hope to see you there! My V.A. appointments have been changed so its going to be a razors edge for me timewise. But you know who wants me to drive either the grab or the stock truck to tampa so I'll be there.
Been telling "them" about the citrus cleaners, maybe after hearing you they will pay more attention [angry1] [dunno2] [happy] ! Drive safe my friend.
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
Soda Guy
  •  Soda Guy
  • 71.62% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, January 20, 2011 9:30:01 PM
Indy I will have a limited suppply of cleaner with me, as I have a couple of folks to see before and after the show. If I don't catch you at Gibtown, I will probably catch you at the fairgrounds.

Better to pull a grab than a bunkhouse down there.[devil2] [devil] [drinking3
indianacarnie
Friday, January 21, 2011 7:48:00 AM
"Better to pull a grab than a bunkhouse down there." 🤣 🤣
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, January 24, 2011 9:48:27 AM
I will be there in a different booth location again - next to National Ticket, where I started out in the industry. Guess I have come full circle.
For you old timers, I will be where Pepsi used to be. Good location. See you there.