skydiver77
  •  skydiver77
  • 66.38% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, December 30, 2010 1:58:36 AM
....Such as record the "whirr" sound that the Zipper makes in real life and let it play through a small speaker near your model Zipper? This is what i want to do sometime later with my Lemax Zipper. Get a small speaker & have the Zipper's famous "whir" sound repeat over & over like the actual sound the real ride makes. That would sound sweet on a Cummons Zipper too!...to hear the Whir sound that it makes in real life, like it's coming from the model Zipper itself. Other ride's sounds that they make, such as the Kamikaze. Some of you have Don's Kamikaze. It'd be neat to hear the sound of the driveshafts in motion, as if the model's driveshafts are in action/rythim with the Kamikaze cars/tubs going upside down. My main question behind the topic was, how many here actually have a small speaker playing that matches the mechanics of each ride, running on your model midway? Next year sometime, i'm gonna record the sound that the Zipper makes & put a small speaker on the Lemax Zipper to give it more realism, as if the model's producing the exact sound like the real ride produces when in action.