indianacarnie
Saturday, December 25, 2010 6:41:24 PM

Now I usually take shows like this with a grain of salt....... but theres an awful lot of good points here.

http://www.sott.net/arti...tura-911-Pentagon-Attack 

Wheres the wreckage? Wheres the video tapes? Wheres the trillions?
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
Mennayar
Saturday, December 25, 2010 7:53:05 PM
One thing that I've always wondered, where is the footage? It's the F$%$#N Pentagon and the only footage shows the nose of something and an explosion and that footage was dated wrong when first released.

Even if the "proof" pointed at our own government, American's wouldn't care until they were being loaded on a train.

john777
  •  john777
  • 67.28% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Saturday, December 25, 2010 9:43:43 PM
THANK YOU
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, December 26, 2010 1:33:34 PM
There were pcs of the plane found. At 500 mph just how much would you expect to be left? Alum melts at 1400 degrees and just how hot do you think a deck load of jet fuel burns. Better pay attention to the price of gas and the drilling ban. I know that is Bush's fault too.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Mennayar
Sunday, December 26, 2010 2:12:34 PM
To only release two videos that show nothing, only adds to the mystery. Then you have Tim Roemer saying a missile it, sure he "misspoke".

Wasn't it a lie that took us to the Vietnam war, The Gulf of Tonkin incident, that never happened? Kinda like the Nazi's burning the Reichstag, cause fear and terror to get done what you want done. Governments have been doing false flag operations on their people for thousands of years, for us to think government still don't do it would be absurd, we're no smarter then the Germans who sat by and watched the killing of 6 million people, It can happen again.

[yikes]

The Dude
Sunday, December 26, 2010 9:25:18 PM
If everything was like they said it was,WHY WONT THEY RELEASE THE FOOTAGE FROM THE CAMS THAT SAW WHAT REALLY HAPPEND??
chuck
  •  chuck
  • 62.8% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, December 27, 2010 4:37:59 AM
The Majority of us have moved on. Whether it's true or not, we will never know. If the government wants it silent they keep silent. No matter who's in office.
Bowler Roller
Monday, December 27, 2010 1:46:48 PM
My time is too valuable to watch that video. I assume you're denying that a plane hit the Pentagon? If so, what exactly did happen to the Pentagon? Where is American Airlines Flight 77 and the 64 people aboard?

Tell me, does he bother to ask Mrs Charles Burlingame, or any of the now fatherless Burlingame children, what they think happened to the plane their husband/father was piloting?

What does Mr Heidenberger and his two children think happened to Michelle?

Where is 11 year old Leckie Elementary School student, Bernard Brown?
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
Skywheelrider
Monday, December 27, 2010 3:36:25 PM
[bdh]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
The Dude
Saturday, December 10, 2011 3:39:31 AM
chuck wrote:

The Majority of us have moved on.

Most of us CANNOT MOVE ON until the people responsible are brought into focus!!

Senseless murders were commited and the ppl behind it ARE COVERING IT UP big time!!

Those that REALLY LOVE THIS COUNTRY will also not "move on" until the truth is exposed!
Skywheelrider
Saturday, December 10, 2011 4:02:20 AM
Originally Posted by: The Dude 

Senseless murders were commited and the ppl behind it ARE COVERING IT UP big time!!

Those that REALLY LOVE THIS COUNTRY will also not "move on" until the truth is exposed!

UserPostedImage
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
chuck
  •  chuck
  • 62.8% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Saturday, December 10, 2011 6:55:10 PM

Pack a lunch for the next twenty or thirty years. Maybe then something will come out, but don't hold your breath.

On the contrary Dude, the majority have moved on. Much bigger issues on the table. Was it a conspiracy? I doubt it. Senseless murders? Hmmm. Again highly doubtful. How many people would our government have to pay off never to speak. I guess if you're gonna blame people or seeking truth, make sure to interview Bill Clinton. Afterall he did release Bin Laden from jail. Oh here's another name for your investigation. Barack Obama. I mean he was a Senator back then, and just like all the rest. He voted yes on the wars.

One more thing.
[bdh]
The Dude
Saturday, December 10, 2011 9:39:38 PM
Oh i think its possible bud with how corrupt they are...

Its scary thinking about!!
Skywheelrider
Sunday, December 11, 2011 1:05:21 AM

Oh i think its possible bud with how corrupt they are...

Its scary thinking about!!

[bdh] [banghead2

john777
  •  john777
  • 67.28% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, December 11, 2011 2:16:09 AM
no 911
no iraq war
only the players and god know the truth
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage