squirrel
Sunday, December 19, 2010 10:14:21 AM
Due to the format of our new forum software, when you register here, you only have access to this forum, which is moderated. Posts here will not appear until a moderator approves them - this is to help us prevent spam attacks and attacks from trolls as well. Once your account has been approved, you will have full access to the forums above as a regular member.
Sponsor
just follow the arrows
Thursday, April 14, 2011 9:50:50 PM
how long before a new member can post anything ??
squirrel
Friday, April 15, 2011 9:15:13 AM
Usually, we watch this forum to see when members are ready to post and make an introduction -- then we approve accounts on a 'watch and see' basis -- this has to be done because we have had many problems with users who sign up just to cause trouble (not to mention several members that are 'trolling' the forums for whatever reason.

Your account has been updated for regular membership - enjoy!
jackmo
Sunday, September 4, 2011 1:43:41 AM
i was on here before, but hadn't logged in in a while forgot my user name, had to make a whole new account,with another e mail addy, is there any way to retrieve my old user name?
squirrel
Sunday, September 4, 2011 9:02:13 AM
Originally Posted by: jackmo 

i was on here before, but hadn't logged in in a while forgot my user name, had to make a whole new account,with another e mail addy, is there any way to retrieve my old user name?



If you can remember the old email address or username, we might be able to re-activate your old account -- send an email to forumserver@carnivalwarehouse.com --
JustJeff
Monday, September 5, 2011 6:46:08 AM
Originally Posted by: jackmo 

i was on here before, but hadn't logged in in a while forgot my user name, had to make a whole new account,with another e mail addy, is there any way to retrieve my old user name?





I received a Private message from you ,Jackmo,but when I tried to answer you it said that your inbox was full...Just wanted to let you know that I was not ignoring you...jeff
JustJeff
Monday, September 5, 2011 6:48:39 AM
I received a PM from Jackmo the other day but when I tried to answer it said that the InBox was Full!!...Just wanted to let you know that I wasn't ignoring you Jackmo...jeff
alconverse1
Tuesday, January 10, 2012 10:16:02 AM
I LIKE THIS SITE AND WAS A MEMBER BEFORE I WAS ALMONSON THANK YOU FOR SIGN ME UP AGAIN
squirrel
Tuesday, January 10, 2012 10:19:38 AM
Originally Posted by: alconverse1 

I LIKE THIS SITE AND WAS A MEMBER BEFORE I WAS ALMONSON THANK YOU FOR SIGN ME UP AGAIN



Your old account can be reset if you want --
hrubetz76
Friday, June 29, 2012 10:25:15 AM
Hello, I am a new member as well. I would like to post a reply to the Hurricane Ride forum since it is my model that they are talking about. I am also a member of the yahoo ride modelors group and that is where I posted the pictures of the Hurricane a about a month ago. If you could help that would be great!
coasterkeener
Tuesday, July 31, 2012 3:15:00 PM
I have been a carnival fan for most of my sixty years. The carnivals of my youth included Curl Amusement Company, Raines Amusements and Citizen State Shows. I have visited numerous others in adulthood including Drew Expo, Strates, Deggeler, Wade, Crabtree, etc. I worked with a carnival some years ago. I have a scar on my forehead from setting up the merry-go-round (the guy in charge didn't know what he was doing). When possible I watch carnivals set up and tear down. I have enjoyed MCW over the years. I just joined the discussion forums. I saw the article about the Windstorm coaster racked pictures. I have ridden the Windstorm at the State Fair of Texas. I look forward to full membership so that I can view all pictures.
squirrel
Friday, August 3, 2012 12:44:24 AM
Originally Posted by: coasterkeener 

I have been a carnival fan for most of my sixty years. The carnivals of my youth included Curl Amusement Company, Raines Amusements and Citizen State Shows. I have visited numerous others in adulthood including Drew Expo, Strates, Deggeler, Wade, Crabtree, etc. I worked with a carnival some years ago. I have a scar on my forehead from setting up the merry-go-round (the guy in charge didn't know what he was doing). When possible I watch carnivals set up and tear down. I have enjoyed MCW over the years. I just joined the discussion forums. I saw the article about the Windstorm coaster racked pictures. I have ridden the Windstorm at the State Fair of Texas. I look forward to full membership so that I can view all pictures.



Your account has been updated -- you should have post access now in the rest of the forums. You might have to logout and back on for it to reset --
NewAlbanyMS
Wednesday, August 8, 2012 11:43:37 AM
I am looking for rides or a carnival company to do an event that will include the date of October 27, 2012 in New Albany, MS. This is just an idea for a Halloween event that is hosted by our Main Street Association. This would be the first year to ever have a carnival, and I realize that this time of year is a really busy for any carnival companys. I would appreciate anyone that might have any availability for this date to contact me with details of pricing and requirements. Thanks!
AlexV
  •  AlexV
  • 50.78% (Neutral)
  • 40-Miler
Saturday, August 11, 2012 4:24:11 PM
I look forward to posting and reading here. Nice to see a new forum, but I still do miss the old AB paper.
squirrel
Saturday, August 11, 2012 5:29:44 PM
Originally Posted by: NewAlbanyMS 

I am looking for rides or a carnival company to do an event that will include the date of October 27, 2012 in New Albany, MS. This is just an idea for a Halloween event that is hosted by our Main Street Association. This would be the first year to ever have a carnival, and I realize that this time of year is a really busy for any carnival companys. I would appreciate anyone that might have any availability for this date to contact me with details of pricing and requirements. Thanks!



Your account has been updated - you should have access to all forums. You may want to repost this message in the main Amusement Industry forum where it will get more attention --