daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Tuesday, November 11, 2003 4:07:30 PM
Hi

Im very mad[:(!] and sad[:(] i want to hurt this guy adam so bad he brought up a bad name i was called and now i now why he did not want to tell me were it was.I went to webshots and i decide to type cmhs in surch pics and this is what i find.
\
http://community.webshot.../76618864/76621028GMazQg 
F&&& Put your cusor on the pic and rad it oh and check out the pics there of my school not mine but some ones elses.That jackass is lucky he graduated.Im going to go smash up the house.[^]

daniel
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Tuesday, November 11, 2003 4:30:23 PM
I thought he was a friend but i guess not.Im i am going to only let true friends let them take my pics. Stupid jackass man ihave not been called dumbo in a long time ever since 7 and 8 grade.Well i guess some dont grow up.

daniel
FunkyTown
Tuesday, November 11, 2003 4:45:53 PM
Dude like don't worry about it.... See when I was in high school I was the "ladies man" [;)] And then I found out that all these girls boy friends called me a man whore and all. lol!! "It's funny to me now" Why? Well because two of the other guys now work in a shoe store at this mall in Miami! [:D] Such losers!! Well don't worry about it Daniel, cause many years from now the friends you had in school, well you probably will lose contact with them. So give it a chill, iight [:p] Or if he doesn't stop well, give him the black eye. [B)]
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Tuesday, November 11, 2003 4:48:39 PM
Ya I now i just had to steam.

haaaa there all bundy haaaa
daniel
back40
  •  back40
  • 50.48% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, November 12, 2003 2:26:02 AM
funky what you ????????? a lady's man ??? wooooooowwww!!!
Listen daniel, some kids are just creeps !! and funky is right they turn out to be hasbeens . Just a very ol saying here, it's really not what's on the outside it's what in your heart and mind that really counts... now if you have to givem a blk. eye... I got your back ! [B)][:D]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by FunkyTown

Dude like don't worry about it.... See when I was in high school I was the "ladies man" [;)] And then I found out that all these girls boy friends called me a man whore and all. lol!! "It's funny to me now" Why? Well because two of the other guys now work in a shoe store at this mall in Miami! [:D] Such losers!! Well don't worry about it Daniel, cause many years from now the friends you had in school, well you probably will lose contact with them. So give it a chill, iight [:p] Or if he doesn't stop well, give him the black eye. [B)]

it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
Drayven
Wednesday, November 12, 2003 3:52:00 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by daniel

Hi

Im very mad[:(!] and sad[:(] i want to hurt this guy adam so bad he brought up a bad name i was called

(From the back of the VHS):
"It's a big day at the circus when the stork deliversa pint-sized elephant to Mrs. Jumbo...but with his oversized ears the innocent newcomer is snubbed and dubbed "Dumbo" by all the other elephants. With remarkable bravery and encouragement of his loyal friend Timothy Mouse, Dumbo rises above it all, accomplishes the impossible and learns to fly! Dumbo's unforgettable advanture is a heroic lesson for us all, proving that friendship, love and belief in oneself can overcome all odds"

Now that doesn't sound too bad, does it Daniel - and I especially like the carnival twist, fitting I think...

but in any case there is always a critic and so if you would like us all to look at your friend's picture and make fun of his appreance as payback, I am sure that would be easy enough to do too [;)]

Peace + Love = Information
Carnie_Joe930
Wednesday, November 12, 2003 5:56:25 AM
Round up the "Goon Squad"! That'll fix him.
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, November 12, 2003 9:00:37 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Carnie_Joe930

Round up the "Goon Squad"! That'll fix him.

HAAAA !!!!
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Wednesday, November 12, 2003 10:23:28 AM
Gohead make fun of him he is next to me in the pic oh and the admintrator at are school is going to check it out becuase it a bad rap on are school.

daniel
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, November 12, 2003 10:27:04 AM
Quote:

quote:

Gohead make fun of him he is next to me in the pic oh and the admintrator at are school is going to check it out becuase it a bad rap on are school.

daniel

Scare him with a "defimation lawsuit" did he post the slanderous picture ? If so he is liable for any emotional stress it has caused you .
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
crazyspin
Wednesday, November 12, 2003 10:31:18 AM
That kid in the picture looks like a jackass too me! [}:)]
it looks like he wants to start trouble! just ignore him Daniel!
[;)]
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Wednesday, November 12, 2003 3:30:12 PM
Im not wooried i just needed to steam.Ok let me tell you this my mom gave me the chance to fix them but i went ahead and left them be.Anyways i can hear better then most people except i cant hear faint sounds in the backround.Well got to go thanks every one.
Oh and i was also listening to a german band called rammstien actuall im listening to it now Du Du HAST Du hast nish.Well when i listen to them you dont want me to get mad becasue i want to fight.But it doesn't last long.Hears a site actually there website.

http://rammsteinsite.com/lyrics.html 
http://www.almostrammstein.com/ 

daniel
JOHN C
Wednesday, November 12, 2003 3:55:43 PM
give him an attitude adjustment daniel
once you go carnie you never go back

UserPostedImage
FunkyTown
Wednesday, November 12, 2003 4:02:21 PM
Quote:

quote:

Im not wooried i just needed to steam.Ok let me tell you this my mom gave me the chance to fix them but i went ahead and left them be.Anyways i can hear better then most people except i cant hear faint sounds in the backround.Well got to go thanks every one.
Oh and i was also listening to a german band called rammstien actuall im listening to it now Du Du HAST Du hast nish.Well when i listen to them you dont want me to get mad becasue i want to fight.But it doesn't last long.Hears a site actually there website.
http://rammsteinsite.com/lyrics.html 
http://www.almostrammstein.com/ 
daniel

"Ja ist Rammstein ein hübsches kühles Band."

Haha, Steve F. and Sven would know what I just said. [:D] But yea, I saw them two years ago in Germany and they give off a pretty neat stage performance.
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Wednesday, November 12, 2003 6:18:30 PM
Ya i have there live from berlin dvd and i had to speacially order it from germany its all in german and there is an interview in german wtih english subtitles.

daniel