Soda Guy
  •  Soda Guy
  • 71.62% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Monday, December 6, 2010 5:25:36 PM
Maybe Jets coach (Rex Ryan) should have spent a little more time in the film room instead of trying to be a media darling. Heck he should have learned that from his dad (Buddy Ryan). Another guy who can't prepare a team for "the big one".
indianacarnie
Monday, December 6, 2010 5:35:25 PM
i agree 100% ! you know... they got the talent to go all the way, if they put their minds and hearts in it. as opposed to my poor ole bronco's who has a paranoid cheating spoiled kid for a coach.
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
Soda Guy
  •  Soda Guy
  • 71.62% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Monday, December 6, 2010 5:41:11 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by indianacarnie

i agree 100% ! you know... they got the talent to go all the way, if they put their minds and hearts in it. as opposed to my poor ole bronco's who has a paranoid cheating spoiled kid for a coach.

Not anymore, they fired McDaniels today.
JustJeff
Tuesday, December 7, 2010 3:02:15 AM
I almost felt sorry for them it was so brutal!!
indianacarnie
Tuesday, December 7, 2010 3:06:59 AM
YAY!!!!!!!!!, be back all - have to go to my Broncos home page! thanks soda guy it might have been a couple of hours before i would have gotten this great news!

i know the fan forums are REJOICING today!
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, December 7, 2010 8:20:19 AM
So I turned on the game expecting it to be close, and it was already 17-0 New England. Whoops. LOL Yeah, Rex Ryan should have spent more time making sure his team was prepared instead of being an attention * with the media.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain