BigGuyNC1
Thursday, November 25, 2010 12:51:02 AM
Probably in the wrong place, but.....
Today is the perfect day to sit back and reflect and give thanks to the spirit in the sky for everything that's happenned/happening in your life. Whether it be good or bad, happy or sad. Just take a minute sometime today and look up and say "Thank You".
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here and don't eat too much!!!!!!!!!!
-Jeff

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality-Ayn Rand
DOGMAN
Thursday, November 25, 2010 2:00:28 AM
WELL SAID WORDS! HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!
carnivalguy135
Thursday, November 25, 2010 3:08:17 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
the-novelty-man
Thursday, November 25, 2010 3:12:24 AM
Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone
The-Novelty-Man
GACC
  •  GACC
  • 51.82% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, November 25, 2010 3:42:35 AM
Thankful to have a warm place and hot food today!! Some people are not as lucky!!
Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone!![:)]
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, November 25, 2010 4:09:43 AM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all !!!! GO LIONS !!!!!
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, November 25, 2010 4:50:22 AM
I hope all of you have something to be Thankful for today! [:)]
DanTheBooker
Thursday, November 25, 2010 5:16:20 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by rhino

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all !!!! GO LIONS !!!!!

Really? The Lions? Just kidding. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. I'm thankful for my family and job but also for my friends all around the country. May you all have a wonderful day filled with pie... And.... Well, heck... Pie should do, right? HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, November 25, 2010 6:38:58 AM
Give Thanks and may this be the start of something new and great.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
2ndgencarnie
Thursday, November 25, 2010 8:03:21 AM
Majestic Fan1982
Thursday, November 25, 2010 9:30:58 AM
Ahhh yes the holidays are here. You can really tell because stoves around the town catch on fire, police cars flying around because of domestics between family members who cant get along.

My towns high school football team never won a single game the whole season so what do they do on their annual turkey bowl? Big fight out in the parking lot, somebody gets hit by a car in the parking lot. which is hopefully okay.

Tomorrow morning is black friday so we will see how many people get hurt trying to rush thru the stores to get the 1st biggest items on sale. But hey were all not like that on the holidays so bless the ones that arent. and i wish everybody here a safe holiday!
42WLA
  •  42WLA
  • 55.22% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, November 25, 2010 10:07:59 AM
To all on the board, Happy Thanksgiving![:D]
I have done so much,with so little,for so long,I am now qualified to do anything with nothing!
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, November 25, 2010 11:29:28 AM
Yeah, what he said. I have been abandoned, ditched by the family, who took the Denali to Illinois, leaving me home for a pity party with me and the mutt.

I picked up a stomach virus and a case of the trots, so I was voted out of the Denali.

Furthermore, I purchased turkey wings for the big spread instead of turkey parts, so mutzie will be eating high off the turkey.

Lost 9 #'s in 2 days. Nice knowing U all..... farewell...

UserPostedImage
Skywheelrider
Thursday, November 25, 2010 2:19:22 PM
Hope you're feeling better. Horrible way to spend any day, let alone a holiday, with a stomach virus and having to constantly run and take a seat all day and night, even when you're "empty."

Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving to all! Hope everyone had a great day.

Rhino, the Lions were in it for awhile, then they collapsed, getting to be the norm this season. Get over that, then next year, a couple of more pieces to complete the puzzle, and wow, watch out NFL.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
the-novelty-man
Thursday, November 25, 2010 2:46:28 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

Yeah, what he said. I have been abandoned, ditched by the family, who took the Denali to Illinois, leaving me home for a pity party with me and the mutt.

I picked up a stomach virus and a case of the trots, so I was voted out of the Denali.

Furthermore, I purchased turkey wings for the big spread instead of turkey parts, so mutzie will be eating high off the turkey.

Lost 9 #'s in 2 days. Nice knowing U all..... farewell...

The same thing happened to me pinetar and it sucks[:(][:(]

The-Novelty-Man