JustinJames
  •  JustinJames
  • 85.68% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, November 9, 2003 6:16:10 PM
I will be leaving home this Thursday to begin my training with Werner Enterprises as a regional driver. My training will take me over the road for about 6 to 8 weeks. I am HOPING VER MUCH that I will be home for Xmas. If not, I will see you all soon. Stay safe and BEHAVE yourselves LOL.
Justin
Carnie_Joe930
Sunday, November 9, 2003 7:12:58 PM
Congrats on the CDL! And good luck with Werner.
gruelurks
Monday, November 10, 2003 2:24:26 AM
rdcolles
  •  rdcolles
  • 57.6% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, November 10, 2003 2:44:07 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JustinJames

I will be leaving home this Thursday to begin my training with Werner Enterprises as a regional driver. My training will take me over the road for about 6 to 8 weeks. I am HOPING VER MUCH that I will be home for Xmas. If not, I will see you all soon. Stay safe and BEHAVE yourselves LOL.
Justin

Ya, be safe and behave yourself too!
Skywheelrider
Monday, November 10, 2003 4:07:39 AM
Good luck to you. I will pray for you AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE THAT WILL BE ON THE ROAD WHEN YOU ARE! j/k Hope it all goes well. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Steve F.
Monday, November 10, 2003 5:30:58 AM
Good luck mate, that sounds like an adventurous job. Just do me a favor and look out for us little guys (cars) on the road please. I got bullied (smashed into me) by a truck driver this past spring and didn't enjoy it.
Skywheelrider
Monday, November 10, 2003 6:44:30 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Steve F.

Good luck mate, that sounds like an adventurous job. Just do me a favor and look out for us little guys (cars) on the road please. I got bullied (smashed into me) by a truck driver this past spring and didn't enjoy it.

I know what you mean! I really dislike driving next to tractor trailers on the road, makes me nervous sometimes the way some of these guys drive. And now Justin on the road....EVERYBODY STAY OFF THE SIDEWALKS!!!! Heh heh, hey Justin, are you going to drive a truck with a sticker that says "Don't mind me, I am still learning how to drive this thing!" LOL LOL [;)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
JustinJames
  •  JustinJames
  • 85.68% (Honored)
Monday, November 10, 2003 6:55:15 AM
NOPE. My sticker is gonna say...
"Don't laugh, your daughter is in here!"
[}:)]
JustinJames
  •  JustinJames
  • 85.68% (Honored)
Monday, November 10, 2003 6:56:05 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Steve F.

I got side swiped by one just this past July too.[xx(]
crazyspin
Monday, November 10, 2003 12:37:30 PM
back40
  •  back40
  • 50.48% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, November 11, 2003 3:27:13 AM
Hay good luck justin!!! Please be careful, there are soooo many terrible drivers out there! Oh and another thing.... be careful of them carnys they drive like mad men all over the road and they will try to steal your seat at the truck stop !! [:D]... Hope you get home for christmas ![8D]
it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
Ohio Ron
  •  Ohio Ron
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, November 11, 2003 5:14:59 AM
Congratulations and Good Luck Justin. Stay safe out there and keep following that white line.
mamma teena
Tuesday, November 11, 2003 1:07:51 PM
Justin, Congrats!!! Stay safe out there on the road...If ya ever get to this neck of the woods stop by and look me up... (Liberal Kansas) Love and Gods Speed, Mamma
Always,Mamma
"With It...For It... Love It...Live It"
carnivalangel14
Tuesday, November 11, 2003 3:19:04 PM
Good luck Justin!! Congrats too! We'll miss ya mucho!

~Vanessa~
*_ Agility~ My anti drug!!_*