CandHAmusements
Thursday, November 4, 2010 3:10:36 PM
I will have to say, Russ Kissel owner of Kissel Entertainment; has a very nice show and from the looks of it he has no plans of backing up. With his new purchase of a Super Shot andded to his already line up of some older but very well maintained rides. Kissel Enterainment is currently set up in Tuscaloosa, Al. To Russ, Family and crew keep up the good work.[:p]
cme
  •  cme
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, November 4, 2010 3:38:34 PM
how many rides in there
CandHAmusements
Thursday, November 4, 2010 6:32:06 PM
About 20 counting all the kidde rides,
Larson/Fire Ball
ThunderBolt
Hurricane
Scat
Mardi Gradis Ride
Rock O Plane
Astro Wheel
Silver Streak
Round Up
Super Shot
Swings
MGR
Barbie Cars,Tea Cups
Kiddie Wheel, Runaway Train
Super Slide, Three Walk Thrus
and Five Hamptons
Just to name a few
cme
  •  cme
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, November 4, 2010 6:36:51 PM
who book in with him
DarkRideArtist
Thursday, November 4, 2010 9:58:04 PM
I second that CandHamusements! Kissel Ent. is one of my top three favs in this country! Russ is running a tight ship along with Ms. Mary and the whole family. Great people and among the easiest of all showowners I've ever worked for!! This guy is a class act and he'll be one to watch for cause he's doing things the right way! I remember one night he was completly "freaking out" because of some bulbs out over the walkie talkies. I mean, a couple of bulbs at best man but heres a guy who's light years in front of those big bozos who get things just handed to em'. Ya know, he's also one of those guys who'll stop by and be involved just enough to show respect to all the aspects of his investments. Great choice.
CandHAmusements
Thursday, November 4, 2010 10:15:44 PM
Your right DarkRideArtist Russ is one to watch out for he realy is a good guy. I heard many things about him but found out for myself. And it was all BS some people hate to see and good man climb to the top by working for it.
Majestic Fan1982
Friday, November 5, 2010 2:11:57 PM
Not a fan of the Super shot, makes a great light tower tho. Alot of shows are still buying this ride, so it must be making money.

Sounds like a great show and always good to see some older rides still in the lineup. Good luck to him and the future of his show.