Ted
  •  Ted
  • 62.08% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Friday, October 1, 2010 2:38:04 PM
So I'm quite bored tonight at work and was browsing ebay and found some great looking models. The seller's I'd is Ets7ed. He's got a static scrambler and racked paratrooper built from parts from Don, scratch built kalinski (sp) looking slide, and a very cool looking round up from Warren.

Here is the link to the trooper:

http://m.ebay.com/Pages/...o%20carnival&emvcc=0 
BeauceCarnavalMan
Saturday, October 2, 2010 8:20:17 AM
dam looks good
BeauceCarnavalMan
Benjibear
Saturday, October 2, 2010 9:31:08 AM
There is also a set of McKennon hard cover books.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
ets7ed
Saturday, October 2, 2010 9:43:23 AM
Hey guys, I am the one selling these models on ebay. My name is Eric, I used to post on MCW years ago, haven't posted here in a long time. I really hate selling these but need the space and money. At least I do have another set of cummons paratrooper castings so I can make another trooper someday. If anyone has any advice on packing and shipping these, it would be greatly apericated. Here are a few other pics, one of the rock that sold buy it now within a couple hours of going up on ebay and the one model i will never sell, the sky diver:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
aba
  •  aba
  • 51.2% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Saturday, October 2, 2010 7:30:34 PM
Are you selling anymore rides?
ets7ed
Saturday, October 2, 2010 8:01:51 PM
Only other one i'm selling is a tilt about 80% complete. The buyer on ebay who bought most of the models i had listed may buy it tomorrow though. If he doesn't want it, i'd offer it here first b4 putting it on ebay. Here are a couple pics:

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
LB Shows Mini Midway
Monday, October 4, 2010 4:53:16 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by ets7ed
...and the one model i will never sell, the sky diver:

[:(][:(][:(]

I can see why.