LaserTechStudios
Thursday, September 30, 2010 9:35:37 AM
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask what you guys would want to see if Cummons started to come out with some new models.
Just curious here. Maybe if we get enough people wanting the same thing we could convince Don to make something? Who knows.
Just daydreaming I guess!
Matt C.
Thursday, September 30, 2010 9:39:01 AM
In my opinion, Don really doesnt need to bring out any new pieces... his wait list is long enough and bringing out another piece really wont bring him any MORE business. Know what I mean? Unless he brought one out for fun or the challenge of it.

I would love to see more pieces from Don. He is truely a great builder and very clever. I always wanted him to build an Orbiter but he told me it would be a bear of a ride to build lol.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
FNO Sean
  •  FNO Sean
  • 57.68% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, September 30, 2010 11:25:01 AM
I always felt a Wisdom One Truck Himi would be an easy build for Don. The base would be one big casting like a Faller Music covered with Canvas and scenery. The Marquee and backdrop scenery could be done like the Gravitron with hot glue for lights.
LB Shows Mini Midway
Thursday, September 30, 2010 11:28:56 AM
I do agree with the Himi, but I would LOVE to see a Reverchon.
Ted
  •  Ted
  • 62.08% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, September 30, 2010 2:51:47 PM
Rumor has it at one point Don had a wisdom himalaya in the works but he was talked out of building one to built either the kamikaze or the 1001 nachts (not sure which). Not sure if that was true but those are all great rides so can't complain with any of the decisions!

I'd personally love to see something KMG. No one out there has yet to perfect a fully motorized one that I have seen. I believe Rainier Sholtz (sp?) Offers one but I'm not sure if its motorized. I'm sure Don could pull one off with his talent on gears and drives. I agree with Matt as well, an Orbiter would be cool too.
kris0106
  •  kris0106
  • 53.7% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, September 30, 2010 3:54:08 PM
all wisdom himalaya type and wisdom tornado type...
Ryan Russell
Friday, October 1, 2010 7:59:04 AM
I would like to see a Fabbri Banzai/Footloose. It would basically be the kamikaze with a few modifications.
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, October 3, 2010 2:38:17 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Ted

Rumor has it at one point Don had a wisdom himalaya in the works but he was talked out of building one to built either the kamikaze or the 1001 nachts (not sure which). Not sure if that was true but those are all great rides so can't complain with any of the decisions!

I'd personally love to see something KMG. No one out there has yet to perfect a fully motorized one that I have seen. I believe Rainier Sholtz (sp?) Offers one but I'm not sure if its motorized. I'm sure Don could pull one off with his talent on gears and drives. I agree with Matt as well, an Orbiter would be cool too.

I think a one trailer himi would be cool, and something that would be very easy for Don to do. Problem is finding the time to do it.