BP1711
  •  BP1711
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Saturday, September 18, 2010 4:33:39 PM
Hello fellow modelers,
I am posting this for a friend...

Please beware out there everyone. I have also not received my items
that I have paid for in good faith. I have received promises and excuses why my items have not arrived. I received an email from him just before Labor Day that he mailed all of my items to me. No package arrived. After a week went by another email arrived stating to me that he mailed my package to the wrong address. I sent him my address again and still no package arrived. I am convinced that no package was ever sent to me. Be careful out their everyone. I am truly disappointed in his business. Don't get burned like some of us has already. I have lost a lot of money already. He even mentioned to me that if I did not receive my package before Labor Day that he would return all of my money back. I have all of my check numbers that he has cashed from me and I also have all of his emails stating that my products were on the way. I have been waiting over 1 year to receive my items. He states in his site that it could take up to 3 to 4 months.
tjscarnivaloflights
Sunday, September 19, 2010 1:38:31 AM
Hello All,

In response to Mr. Howell's concerns I am truly sorry you feel this way. As most of you already know we have been working around the clock on our newly upgraded lighting effects. I have explained the situation to all of my customers and 99% of them have been patient and understanding. As gratitude to their patience they will be rewarded by us incorporating the new lights onto their rides as well. In regards to Mr. Howell your Spider and Large Sideshow are both finished with the new lights and were shipped but returned. I promised to give you some game trailers for your patience but they are the older ones with the old lights so I decided to give you our new upgraded game trailers with the new lights which I am working on as we speak and will be done with this week and then ship them all out to you. I do have to apoligize for my deadline times. Do to overwhelming response and the upgrading of our lights things may have taken longer than expected and I am forced to update all lead times. For the small percentage of you that have had concerns I either offered a free ride or discounted the price as I have done with Mr. Howell as well offering to build our newly upgraded game trailers with lights free of charge. Hopefully when you receive your rides with the new lights it will be worth the wait. Thank you again to all of my faithful and understanding customers....You Rock!!!

TJ
Tim J., Owner/Builder
TJ's Carnival of Lights
www.tjscarnivaloflights.com 
No carnival is complete without the extravaganza of lights!
carnivalrides
Sunday, September 19, 2010 11:10:39 AM
I would just like to know when TJ's Carnival of Lights will be posting photos and videos of their Enterprise. It has been months since they've uploaded pictures and videos.
tjscarnivaloflights
Sunday, September 19, 2010 12:07:21 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by carnivalrides

I would just like to know when TJ's Carnival of Lights will be posting photos and videos of their Enterprise. It has been months since they've uploaded pictures and videos.

Hey Rich,

Thanks for asking. We have a lot of exciting new things going on. The first is our lights will have a new and more realistic look to them. We also have seven new rides including Enterprise, Wipe out and Giant wheel to name a few all with awesome new lights! We also will have new game trailers, Dark rides, Hampton umbrella rides and a fully functional Boomerang coaster AKA Sidewinder which will ride at true to scale speeds (No six foot drops....lol) We will also be upgrading our website. Hopefully all will be done in a week or two and I will post a link to our new website. After all is complete I will be finishing up the rest of the jobs and the parts for all the rides are being duplicated for easier construction of the rides and will allow us to build the rides reasonably fast providing much shorter lead times. Then I think I will take a much needed vacation....lol Again thanks to all who have been so patient and understanding....

TJ
Tim J., Owner/Builder
TJ's Carnival of Lights
www.tjscarnivaloflights.com 
No carnival is complete without the extravaganza of lights!
BeauceCarnavalMan
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 7:56:08 AM
well hope it all gets sorted out and everyone ends up happy
BeauceCarnavalMan