DanTheBooker
Friday, September 10, 2010 3:38:58 PM
Just curious if anyone ever given any (more) thought to developing an iPhone app for MCW.

I am sure some one will chime in with:

"http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=EXAMPLE"

I have seen it, may have even posted on it. However, I am looking to see what people think of the idea of it now.
Pattiecake
Friday, September 10, 2010 9:29:01 PM
If you open MCW in the Safari browser, then navigate to the MCW page you like to browse, then tap the little plus sign on the bottom of the screen, it will give you the option to put an icon on your home screen. Then all you have to do is use that to get directly to your favorite MCW page. It even will refresh itself every time you use it. I thought it was pretty cool.
Play fast, Win big, Leave early!!
DanTheBooker
Friday, September 10, 2010 9:46:23 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pattiecake

If you open MCW in the Safari browser, then navigate to the MCW page you like to browse, then tap the little plus sign on the bottom of the screen, it will give you the option to put an icon on your home screen. Then all you have to do is use that to get directly to your favorite MCW page. It even will refresh itself every time you use it. I thought it was pretty cool.

Forgot about that Iphone feature! Thanks!
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, September 11, 2010 8:20:45 PM
I never even considered that feature. good to know. There was a time here when the mention of the iphone was met with nasty comments. That has ended. LOL.....

It is a handy tool. I do not ever expect an iphone app applying to mcw. Fans wouldn't buy it, they can't afford the phone.

Apple previously had to approve it. That may change.

Perhaps an app will surface that lists every shows weekly route, bub count, ride list and the cost of the POP bracelet. Free of course.

Squirrel, you are retired, get to work on it.
UserPostedImage