with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Tuesday, November 4, 2003 2:40:26 PM
How come on all these model shows there is never a joint line-up? you guys strive for a realistic midway yet there is no games.
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, November 5, 2003 9:56:32 AM
I always have games on my model midways. In fact, I just ordered some centre joints and line-ups from RAH models so I can have more than one centre joint. I have taken straight on photos of many different game trailers and am in the process of building new trailers for them, right now I just use the fronts stuck to false backs. I guess I could start naming each one I have "up" each time the subject of a line-up comes up (which seems to be quite regular these days, lol). This week I have up a Kentucky Derby, Balloon store, cork gun, water guns, Bowler Roller, Pest Patrol, and a centre joint. Plus I also have some concession trailers up as well, as I do every week. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
rainman571
Wednesday, November 5, 2003 3:05:54 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it

How come on all these model shows there is never a joint line-up? you guys strive for a realistic midway yet there is no games.

You're right! There's no excuse for this! Get on Yahoo Groups Ridemodelers and download the models for these! :)

Raymond