with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, November 3, 2003 3:43:58 PM
when you guys move these model shows do you use hot wheels and push the trucks down the hall to the kitchen from the livingroom or do you just load the rides up in a box? And how long do the jumps take 10 minutes an hour? just wondering....and are the boxes painted show colors? do you line them up behind the rides or do they go under the table if your set up on one?
Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 82.08% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, November 3, 2003 4:15:14 PM
Last night I loaded about 70 rides on the "train" [mini-van] in Syracuse NY and hauled back them to winter quarters in Rochester,NY ending another succesful season with a big spot, the Central New York Train Fair.
tubagent
Monday, November 3, 2003 4:44:29 PM
well we use a show box. its real easy just one trip. i remember the time that we got D.Q.ed from the coffie table so we just set up on the bottom of the show box, it was a little hard to tair down had to double handle it call (i hate that). lol...........
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, November 3, 2003 5:19:52 PM
Bicky Bok, I just turn on the vacuum and look for a new loc to dump them. Never have to paint and the fence always falls in place. Do the rest of you ever get permits?
UserPostedImage
2ndgencarnie
Monday, November 3, 2003 5:25:21 PM
here we go with the bicky bok S*** again. I was just wondering myself, how hard is it to wash the rides, and how often do you do regular maintence to the pieces. I don't thikk you need permits, but are the Dept. of Agrivulture Regulations
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Tuesday, November 4, 2003 8:31:55 AM
Washing the rides is easy. They are dishwasher safe on the top rack. Just remember cool dry only. And use JETDRY to avoid spots. The shop truck (aka shoebox) only stocks superglue. repairs made ez.