Tornado
  •  Tornado
  • 91.54% (Exalted)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Tuesday, August 3, 2010 3:37:37 AM
Had a friend who had an unplanned trip to Delaware and made a stop at the state fair. I saw some midway pictures he took on his phone.
I noticed the Fighter, RC-48 and KMG Fireball but did not notice the Hit in 2000, Grand Carousel or the Zyklon coaster. The Hit, Grand carousel and Zyklon are usually there.
I noticed Wonderland pieces: Rock N Roll, Cobra, 4 X 4, Mario Land and there 2 bounces.
I also noticed some other pieces and was wondering what show booked them in? Looked like a Trabant (no banjo lights), Star Trooper and something I’ve never seen on traveling show. A Zamperla Gallon swing ship ride. Looked nice and appeared to be setup in the kiddie land area… Anybody know who booked these pieces in?
Thanks
Tornado
  •  Tornado
  • 91.54% (Exalted)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Tuesday, August 3, 2010 4:08:05 AM
Oh, forgot to mention Power's had their Get Twisted there too...
Sharp looking rides. He said he never saw it run for the couple hours he was there on Saturday afternoon.
TrafficJam
Tuesday, August 3, 2010 5:06:31 AM
The Wade Show Zyklon is in Michigan this summer.

rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Tuesday, August 3, 2010 6:18:45 AM
I just saw some photos of Wade from Springfield MO. and the zyklon is there. They also had a couple of nice shots of the enterprise, spinout, & wheel. The Springfield news leader is where you can find those.
Next week I get to see them at the Mo. State Fair and will get some pics and post the web cam address.
RodB