quote:

Originally posted by Fabbri_Guy

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by LB Shows Mini Midway

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Fabbri_Guy

NICE!!!! Is the arm movable when the kits finished? Wow so u laid all those lights out? How long did that take!

Thanks again.

Well, I forgot to take into account that the platform lowers before the ride begins to swing... Ooops.

Nonetheless, I fixed it to where the arm can swing if the fence weren't in the way. On the plus note, the way I built it, I can take the arm off and put it back on in the up position or down position depending on what I feel like.[;)] You can see the two positions in the photos.

Yes, I did put all the lights on there. All said and done, it probably took 4 or 5 hours. But I had a good pair of tweezers![:D]

Whats your method to put the lights on? I dont know what i hate more painting lights or putting lights on. I can do it i jus dont have the patients lol. I think i might make a freakout in O scale....

I understand what you mean about the patience. I, for one, hate the painting process the most. I like assembling models the best.

Anyway, my method for lights... I use Instant Krazy Glue, Craft formula and tweezers. Basically, put maybe 8-10 drops of glue where you want your lights, pick them up individually with tweezers and put them on. Simple, but time consuming.
tjscarnivaloflights
Friday, August 6, 2010 10:49:59 AM
Hey John,

That Freak out turned out great especially the little bulbs....lol

TJ
Tim J., Owner/Builder
TJ's Carnival of Lights
www.tjscarnivaloflights.com 
No carnival is complete without the extravaganza of lights!