indianacarnie
Wednesday, July 28, 2010 6:11:42 PM
which team do you think has done the best job , through the draft and free agency,coaching changes etc. to improve in a major way?
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
JustJeff
Thursday, July 29, 2010 4:02:57 AM
To be honest,I have not been following much all offseason to give much of an opinion..I will read up more and more as preseason approaches so I can attempt to have a semi knowledgable discussion..
BSA Mike
Thursday, July 29, 2010 11:41:43 AM
the Raiders. easily. they got rid of that bag of sh*t jamarcus russell and upgraded with Jason Campbell. I think they can contend i nthe AFC west.

The 49ers are a better team and could win the division but its not all because of their moves but more of the cardinals losing Warner and others.
indianacarnie
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 12:25:19 PM
woo hoo! finally got to vote and comment on my own poll![:D] want to agree with you bsamike but have to go with washington for the q.b. and coaching changes. watch em this year. afraid my poor old broncos are headed the OTHER direction[:)]
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
The Dude
Friday, October 1, 2010 5:51:22 AM
I would say the lions are doing a good job for sure!
JustJeff
Sunday, October 10, 2010 2:07:06 PM
After todays win I would have to say the Bucs..After going 3-13 last year ,they are already at 3-1 after a come from behind road win,that certainly makes them qualify for most improved team at least IMO...Now if they can keep it up!!---jeff