kadoty
  •  kadoty
  • 50.26% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 8:24:57 PM
Just wanted to let everybody know that Dan is the man! I called Dan on a Friday and scheduled an appiontment. He showed up on time, repaired the problem, and returned the next day when an unforseen problem occured even though he said he could not make it until the following day. I have seen Dan's ads and posts about service repeatedly and decided to call him to fix an abused fountain machine. He is very knowledgeable and great with service. I just wanted to say thank you and let everybody know that Dan is the real deal! Had a nice time visiting with Dan and Indiana Ted on the midway, thats the way it should be, fellow showmen helping each other out and having fun at the same time.
kadoty
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 9:10:39 PM
I know somelse from this board taht uses dan and he has nothing but great things to say. He knows his stuff and when some hard to find parts needed to be found fast he came up with them out of no where
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Soda Guy
Thursday, July 1, 2010 2:18:33 AM
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, July 1, 2010 2:23:18 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by kadoty

Just wanted to let everybody know that Dan is the man! I called Dan on a Friday and scheduled an appiontment. He showed up on time, repaired the problem, and returned the next day when an unforseen problem occured even though he said he could not make it until the following day. I have seen Dan's ads and posts about service repeatedly and decided to call him to fix an abused fountain machine. He is very knowledgeable and great with service. I just wanted to say thank you and let everybody know that Dan is the real deal! Had a nice time visiting with Dan and Indiana Ted on the midway, thats the way it should be, fellow showmen helping each other out and having fun at the same time.

Dan, You can't buy advertising like that... Great marketing! [:D]
cme
  •  cme
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, July 1, 2010 4:10:50 AM
its nice to hear people say good things instead of all the knockers on here