SouthernComfort
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 6:54:24 PM
If they need a driver?

I have a Class A with tanker endorsement, and I just got laid off from my OTR job.

I'm hurting for money and need to find a way to make some money,.

Does anyone know if there are any shows in AR (Arkansas) needing a temp driver?
~~These Long Lonely Highways Sure Grind The Souls Off Us Cowpolks~~

~~Pig Pen (Burt Young) ~~Convoy~~1976
Matt C.
SouthernComfort
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 8:23:43 PM
Well I went to the page that you provided a link to Matt, and looked around.

I just want to let anyone on here know, that if you are the one, or if you have contact with the one that makes the decision on who drives what. I have driven Carnival equipment before for other shows.

I drove for Big A a few times on Morris Jr's unit.
I drove for (what used to be) MN-SO-Dak Shows out of Fergus Falls, MN for a few years.
I drove for Charles Panachek from Belle City for a season, so I have been around carnival equipment, I do know that you can't drive those rides like you pull a regular trailer, because something will happen if you don't drive it with respect.

I have been laid off for 2 weeks from my regular job where I went all over the US pulling a Reefer.

So if anyone needs a good driver with a great record, and if they are willing to get me there and let me make enough money to get home and not be broke, I'll be happy to help anyone move thier equipment.

If you want my contact info just send me a private message and I'll be more than glad to give it to you.

Thanks everyone, and y'all have fun.

SouthernComfort
Thursday, July 1, 2010 12:03:42 PM
Still looking, someone surely has to need some help for the 4th.

JustJeff
Thursday, July 1, 2010 12:14:12 PM
If you could widen your area a bit,you would probably be turning work down.You probably are aware of this though..Best of luck to you,you will be getting calls soon I am sure........jeff