• 58.22% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, June 6, 2010 4:15:03 PM
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, June 7, 2010 6:27:58 AM
I've see the Green car thing in person....R&L Trucking whose company color is Green. All thier trucks are green. They sponsered a Nascar team and the car and rig were yellow. The only vehicles in the fleet painted that way...
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, June 7, 2010 6:34:59 AM
want to make a racer mad visit their pits with peanuts and throw some shells down. or at least at the dirt tracks. we had friends with another car and would go down to their pits for the devil of it eating peanuts and throwing down the shells. our car was green by the way and was the points champion and won many events that year. actualy it was green and yellow for the years in that class.
42WLA
  •  42WLA
  • 55.22% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Monday, June 7, 2010 6:56:07 AM
Mr. Peanut has been a major sponsor in auto racing and the image has been on winning race cars across the hood. What this has to do with the carnival business?? Go peanut go.
I have done so much,with so little,for so long,I am now qualified to do anything with nothing!
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, June 7, 2010 1:00:43 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 42WLA

Mr. Peanut has been a major sponsor in auto racing and the image has been on winning race cars across the hood. What this has to do with the carnival business?? Go peanut go.

NO Peanuts in front of the joints!