crny1234
  •  crny1234
  • 50.96% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Saturday, May 29, 2010 9:23:32 PM
As a fan or a carnie, maybee even a 40 miler... Do you find this site very informational?

I myself find it very entertaining and informative, it's one of my favorites, lot of info and ideas has gone across this bored...
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
mcarnyforlife
Saturday, May 29, 2010 9:42:55 PM
MCW is awesome, I don't care what anybody says.
violence is the last refuge of the incompetent....AYN RAND
DanTheBooker
Saturday, May 29, 2010 10:45:17 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by crny1234

As a fan or a carnie, maybee even a 40 miler... Do you find this site very informational?

Depends....Anyone know here babies come from?[;)][V][:D]
IndianaTED
Sunday, May 30, 2010 12:50:21 AM
Even with all the nonsense, this is still the first place I come to when I sign on the internet. I'm sure that I spend more time here than any other website I frequent.

I appreciate all those who provide trip reports, photos, stories, and answers to my "not-with-it" questions.

Anyplace that has more than a few posters is going to have disagreements or conflict, and believe me, I've had my share here too. About three years ago, I too left...check that, just relagated myself to lurking because of some (who will remain unnamed) who I let get to me.

Still, I appreciate Matt so much for creating this place. Thank you Matt and all those who positively help make MCW what it is.
I've never been "with it", just been an interested observer of carnivals for more than 50 years.
Johnny's United Shows..."A Family Tradition" and "All for Fun, Fun for All".
The carnival of my youth, which had roots that originated in my hometown.
crny1234
  •  crny1234
  • 50.96% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, May 30, 2010 12:26:15 PM
I myself have been beat up here pretty good, someone even threatened my family in the pm's, but this is a computer site and alot of words are slung, i'm still around because i take full responibilty of what i think and write on these pages, and nothing realy bothers me.....this is a good site, most if not all my ??? are answered truthfully, and to keep it interesting some $#!+ is slung.....

again i say it's a great sight....
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "