Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 6:11:18 PM
I appreciate your humor lotman, I'm smart enough to not open that link. yes, LoL included.

The topic could be interesting, but I would word differently.
UserPostedImage
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.9% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 6:29:01 PM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by lotman

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Pinetar

The answer is all the above.

Or put in some adjectives that describe the "top of the game".

Are you asking for:
Best possum bellies?
Best trucks?
The first Skydiver= they are on top and no one can ever beat them?

The "best" topics always drives me crazy.

What is next? Who made the best sausage sandwich in 1970. You kids can play, I will leave you alone.



i don't remember who had the best sausage in the seventies man. but this guy is really hep when it comes to sausage making today. www.eatmyitaliansausage.com  be careful when you click on the sausage link man, it might send you on a bad trip..don't eat the purple acid.



Pal does have/make a goooood Italian sausage sandwich. if you happen by one of his joints try one.
lotman
  •  lotman
  • 56.8% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 6:44:48 PM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by britt

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by lotman

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Pinetar

The answer is all the above.

Or put in some adjectives that describe the "top of the game".

Are you asking for:
Best possum bellies?
Best trucks?
The first Skydiver= they are on top and no one can ever beat them?

The "best" topics always drives me crazy.

What is next? Who made the best sausage sandwich in 1970. You kids can play, I will leave you alone.



i don't remember who had the best sausage in the seventies man. but this guy is really hep when it comes to sausage making today. www.eatmyitaliansausage.com  be careful when you click on the sausage link man, it might send you on a bad trip..don't eat the purple acid.



Pal does have/make a goooood Italian sausage sandwich. if you happen by one of his joints try one.



britt, omg, you clicked on the sausage link.... that could cause hallucinations, or even worse, another pal sighting thread. lol................... sorry, not trying to hijack the topic, just bored.
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.9% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 8:55:39 PM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by lotman

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by britt

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by lotman

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Pinetar

The answer is all the above.

Or put in some adjectives that describe the "top of the game".

Are you asking for:
Best possum bellies?
Best trucks?
The first Skydiver= they are on top and no one can ever beat them?

The "best" topics always drives me crazy.

What is next? Who made the best sausage sandwich in 1970. You kids can play, I will leave you alone.



i don't remember who had the best sausage in the seventies man. but this guy is really hep when it comes to sausage making today. www.eatmyitaliansausage.com  be careful when you click on the sausage link man, it might send you on a bad trip..don't eat the purple acid.



Pal does have/make a goooood Italian sausage sandwich. if you happen by one of his joints try one.



britt, omg, you clicked on the sausage link.... that could cause hallucinations, or even worse, another pal sighting thread. lol................... sorry, not trying to hijack the topic, just bored.



dang lotman, you're beginning to sound like Pal. lol[:D][:D]
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, April 27, 2010 8:57:03 PM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by lotman

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Pinetar

The answer is all the above.

Or put in some adjectives that describe the "top of the game".

Are you asking for:
Best possum bellies?
Best trucks?
The first Skydiver= they are on top and no one can ever beat them?

The "best" topics always drives me crazy.

What is next? Who made the best sausage sandwich in 1970. You kids can play, I will leave you alone.



next is what show had the best pot in the seventies... once again my bias opinion is dell & travers. the pot was so good, when we got the munchies it did not matter who had the best sausage sandwich.[:)] peace

to wash that sausage down you would need a coke. imho carr show had the best coke.[:0]

Could'nt of been that good.....You Still remember it...lol
Carnie_Joe930
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 1:38:09 AM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by lotman...to wash that sausage down you would need a coke. imho carr show had the best coke.[:0]


Once upon a time...
There was this guy who supported an entire Bolivian village.
[8D]
lotman
  •  lotman
  • 56.8% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 9:16:42 AM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Carnie_Joe930

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by lotman...to wash that sausage down you would need a coke. imho carr show had the best coke.[:0]


Once upon a time...
There was this guy who supported an entire Bolivian village.
[8D]



does that have anything to do with that picture of you holding the machine gun[?][8D]
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com
lotman
  •  lotman
  • 56.8% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 9:20:02 AM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by lotman

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Pinetar

The best of anything polls are mainly moronic.



it could be a good way to start some interesting discussion..but what would i know, i'm just one of the moron's that voted.....



even though the topic is officially hijacked, the discussion is getting interesting.
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 9:32:55 AM
Allright, you want the best sausage?
Here it is:

First catagory: Best buns, the ones I sold and bought locally from an Italian bakery on the Ohio river.

Best sausage: The ones I sold. Purchased from Sandusky packing, Sandusky, Ohio.
I only sell quality.
UserPostedImage
Carnie_Joe930
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 11:37:27 AM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by lotman

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Carnie_Joe930

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by lotman...to wash that sausage down you would need a coke. imho carr show had the best coke.[:0]


Once upon a time...
There was this guy who supported an entire Bolivian village.
[8D]



does that have anything to do with that picture of you holding the machine gun[?][8D]


Well, since the villagers elected me their king, I had to have a strong military.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 12:24:54 PM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Carnie_Joe930

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by lotman

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Carnie_Joe930

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by lotman...to wash that sausage down you would need a coke. imho carr show had the best coke.[:0]


Once upon a time...
There was this guy who supported an entire Bolivian village.
[8D]



does that have anything to do with that picture of you holding the machine gun[?][8D]


Well, since the villagers elected me their king, I had to have a strong military.

You can be Elected King???
Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 10:43:56 PM
john777 Posted - 04/27/2010 : 12:06:16 PM

i dont remember much about 1970
what a long strange trip its been"

Probably had Cheech & Chong on the LPs too. THe old days when there was no online to post incriminating photos to.
john777
  •  john777
  • 67.28% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 11:09:07 PM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Sue

john777 Posted - 04/27/2010 : 12:06:16 PM

i dont remember much about 1970
what a long strange trip its been"

Probably had Cheech & Chong on the LPs too. THe old days when there was no online to post incriminating photos to.


yes i did and a few others like dylan ,the dead,frank zappa i could go on and on [;)]
back to topic THE ROYAL
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
Carnie_Joe930
Thursday, April 29, 2010 12:59:37 AM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by with-it

Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Carnie_Joe930
Well, since the villagers elected me their king, I had to have a strong military.

You can be Elected King???


Sure....look at Obama.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, April 29, 2010 10:33:07 AM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Sue

john777 Posted - 04/27/2010 : 12:06:16 PM

i dont remember much about 1970
what a long strange trip its been"

Probably had Cheech & Chong on the LPs too. THe old days when there was no online to post incriminating photos to.

Dave's not here man...
Similar Topics
Users browsing this topic
  • OceanSpiders 2.0