joey g
  •  joey g
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Friday, March 5, 2010 8:17:32 AM
I need to know if anyone knows the whereabouts of matt campi, he use to book on strates shows he has games and food. I sold him a bunkhouse and he was to have it financed through firestone, I guess that fell apart and Mr. campi just disappeared with my bunkhouse, he turned his phone off so I cound not get in touch, his family tells me they have no idea where he is, I am playing catch me if you can with him, I have been told he is on J&J amusements out of ohio, if anyone knows where J&J is set up I would greatly appreciate the info. I am just another honest carny who is getting ripped off. Any info would be kept confidential, I can be reached at wickerink@yahoo.com Hope everyone has a better season then the last couple of ones it is getting tough out there god bless and stay safe. I want to Thank anyone for any help.
Bowler Roller
Friday, March 5, 2010 8:31:53 AM
I don't suppose this fits the description

"Travel by Design Bunkhouse with FL plate 900-KTA"
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
joey g
  •  joey g
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Friday, March 5, 2010 8:40:19 AM
Its a 2006 proform fith wheel, use to have ca. plates
unclewallyjr
Sunday, March 7, 2010 5:16:46 AM
Sorry you got beat. I've been hearing a lot about that boy lately and I must say not much of it was good. I know he's burned his bridge with Strates for good. Such a shame. He's actually a likable kind of guy from a good, well established family in the industry. Hope you get paid. This is a hard business to hide in now days with cell phones, email, MCW, etc.

Good Luck !
bhb
  •  bhb
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help
Sunday, March 7, 2010 8:07:25 AM
IS THIS THE SAME JOEY G THAT HAD THE SMALL SHOW ON THE EAST COAST AND THE BROWERD COUNTY FAIR? IF SO I'AM PLAYING WITH J&J THIS COMMING WEEK AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW ANY THING OUT THAT I CAN
BOB MCK
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by joey g

I need to know if anyone knows the whereabouts of matt campi, he use to book on strates shows he has games and food. I sold him a bunkhouse and he was to have it financed through firestone, I guess that fell apart and Mr. campi just disappeared with my bunkhouse, he turned his phone off so I cound not get in touch, his family tells me they have no idea where he is, I am playing catch me if you can with him, I have been told he is on J&J amusements out of ohio, if anyone knows where J&J is set up I would greatly appreciate the info. I am just another honest carny who is getting ripped off. Any info would be kept confidential, I can be reached at wickerink@yahoo.com Hope everyone has a better season then the last couple of ones it is getting tough out there god bless and stay safe. I want to Thank anyone for any help.

ctf
  •  ctf
  • 50.06% (Neutral)
  • Green Help
Sunday, March 7, 2010 8:11:24 AM
joey g
  •  joey g
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Monday, March 8, 2010 2:01:35 PM
I would like to thank everyone who sent me info, I have found the bunkhouse, it was given to someone as payment for a debt. I would never had found it without all the help I receive, J&J amusements had nothing to do with the bunkhouse and helped me with info on finding it, I would like to say thank you to them. also the person who sent me the picture of the bunkhouse in gibtown THANK YOU. To everyone, I am not the joey g from the east coast I am from the west coast.
litepride
Tuesday, March 9, 2010 4:10:01 PM
is it still for sell...i am looking for a good used bunkhouse...pm me if so with price and details...oneway or other glad u found it great to know good one for the good guys
2ndgencarnie
Tuesday, March 9, 2010 4:11:17 PM
Glad to hear you found it....
count it up0-99
Wednesday, March 10, 2010 5:14:36 AM
ctf
  •  ctf
  • 50.06% (Neutral)
  • Green Help
Wednesday, March 10, 2010 7:13:42 PM