Majestic Fan1982
Saturday, February 27, 2010 10:23:18 AM
Looks like another Pa carnival company has bought for the 2010 season. Oscars has picked up a swinging boat type ride called the Galleon, a swinger type ride called the Spinner. And a kiddie ride the Bear Affair.

I dont see the Crazy Dance on there anymore so i guess they got rid of it??
Skywheelrider
Saturday, February 27, 2010 11:15:46 AM
Someone mentioned in Florida that they sold the Crazy Dance, can't remember to whom, though. Spinner, I would assume a High Lite Spinner? The Galleon came from Fun Forest in Seattle, I believe.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
DarkRideArtist
Sunday, February 28, 2010 3:59:05 AM
Yes they did.Oscars is a REAL company and I'm painting the Galleon up in my studio in fact, I'm on my way over to it right now. They sold the Crazy Dance to a French company after I painted it in Oct. and Oscars is really stepping up the program!Pat came out to see our operation a couple days ago and No more ghetto companies for us, Lol! I have quite a few pieces waiting in line so off I go!Its great not having to travel and I can just do my best work right here in my giant studio!!I want to thank all my clients for bringing their equipment to my beautiful warm studio. My crew is the best and we've also just finished welding up all the needed areas on their funhouse as I'm also easily tackling that! Its funny how fast and perfect things go in your very own winter quarters [;)]