Bowler Roller
Wednesday, February 24, 2010 6:42:33 PM
Want some stock for next season?

http://detroit.craigslis.../okl/zip/1614703965.html 
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
alibiguyny
Wednesday, February 24, 2010 7:26:01 PM
lol brad can take that drek stock and flip it or dump it one shot. he is a hustling fool for sure. but i doubt he will put it up in his joint...
i dont smell em i just tell em......
detroit121
Thursday, February 25, 2010 2:59:53 AM
allthough i can appreciate your kindness in offering,i dont use any stuffed animals or really any carnival stock at all for that matter.i think that would be a more helpful thing for a person with regular carnival joints that dosent have money to open this year.i truly have a joint that looks nothing like a carnival joint at all.more electronics and jerseys than anything.i do appreciate your consideration though.now,i would have deffinatley took that if i was planning on puttin my balloons back up or a mini ball or somethng.that is good stuff for a person to give a crippled child for free or some kids that have no money to play the joints,as anybody that knew me knows i GAVE away more stock than most big operators.thats one thing that always killed me...to see a kid with dirty dollar store flip flops and no stock in there hands and a parent carrying a 7$ beer in there hand all day.
babe,BABE!!!!!,,,,,make sure ya give him one!!
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, February 25, 2010 4:57:42 AM
Tell us the rest of the story Troit. Did you rip the dudes last $7, his mortgage and car payment, and then toss the kid a kadoty?

CNN needs to pick up on this as surely you will be compared to Mother Teresa.
UserPostedImage
Bowler Roller
Thursday, February 25, 2010 6:50:38 AM
It was half a joke, anyway. You were the only one I knew was local. However, I used to buy stuff like that from second hand shops and garages sales and such, even if I just duked it out to kids. It was a good tip builder in a group game.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum