korny_carny
BSA Mike
Thursday, February 4, 2010 11:18:37 AM
lol this guy says Ron doesn't list this kit nemore..

http://rahmodels.com/741.jpg 

and he also says its motorized
CONKO316
Thursday, February 4, 2010 12:52:21 PM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by BSA Mike

lol this guy says Ron doesn't list this kit nemore..

http://rahmodels.com/741.jpg 

Funny, because I was on RAH's site, and noticed a recent update, but found nothing. Then I saw this....read the out of production bit, ran over to RAH site and came to the conlusion this ebay guy is out to lunch.
UserPostedImage

Justin
Skywheelrider
Thursday, February 4, 2010 12:54:24 PM
I think he needs to revise the ad. LOL It is definitely not a rare kit.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Fabbri_Guy
Thursday, February 4, 2010 3:08:58 PM
If only i had the money, im broker than i dont know what. People put anything to try and sell their stuff.
cny_chris
Thursday, February 4, 2010 3:17:17 PM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Calling it rare is an attempt to snag a sucker who doesn't know any better. Gotta do your homework before you bid. Too many people treat eBay as a game, and lose sight of what things they are bidding on are really worth.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
2ndgencarnie
Thursday, February 4, 2010 6:00:18 PM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by cny_chris

引用:

quote:

Calling it rare is an attempt to snag a sucker who doesn't know any better. Gotta do your homework before you bid. Too many people treat eBay as a game, and lose sight of what things they are bidding on are really worth.

And I love every single one of them....
BSA Mike
Thursday, February 4, 2010 7:42:32 PM
i saw some1 advertising an ipod touch then i read into it and it was $10 for a ticket to enter a raffle for an ipod touch ..also the famous PSP box also
Skywheelrider
Friday, February 5, 2010 6:02:12 AM
So I sent the seller a message and mentioned the "errors," and I got this response....he sounds sincere enough. LOL I have looked at Ron's website and missed an item, too, looked right over it. Oh well. Heck, for the price this guy is asking, that's a good deal with the Faller motor included.

Thanks- I did check the website and missed it the first time. The kit has a Faller motor included. This is one of 100s if items listed that day- certainly you can see by our feedback that we are not trying to mislead anyone! Regards, gary

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
BSA Mike
Friday, February 5, 2010 7:14:23 AM
引用:

quote:

So I sent the seller a message and mentioned the "errors," and I got this response....he sounds sincere enough. LOL I have looked at Ron's website and missed an item, too, looked right over it. Oh well. Heck, for the price this guy is asking, that's a good deal with the Faller motor included.

Thanks- I did check the website and missed it the first time. The kit has a Faller motor included. This is one of 100s if items listed that day- certainly you can see by our feedback that we are not trying to mislead anyone! Regards, gary

ah didn't realize it had a faller motor..
ringmaster
Friday, February 5, 2010 7:18:08 AM
The ad now states that the kit is in production. Although he doesn't mention it, the IHC breakdancer is out of production and getting scares .
Skywheelrider
Friday, February 5, 2010 8:40:07 AM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by BSA Mike

引用:

quote:

ah didn't realize it had a faller motor..

LOL I didn't either, and he does not mention it in the description. Plus he lowered the price from $19.99 to $9.99, now it's a heck of a deal.
Skywheelrider
Friday, February 5, 2010 8:42:47 AM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by ringmaster

The ad now states that the kit is in production. Although he doesn't mention it, the IHC breakdancer is out of production and getting scares .

Yep. And you hear multiple stories from IHC, they are going to produce the kits again, they they are not, then they are, then not, LOL. You get disoriented.
tjscarnivaloflights
Friday, February 5, 2010 10:10:02 AM
引用:

quote:

引用:

quote:

Yep. And you hear multiple stories from IHC, they are going to produce the kits again, they they are not, then they are, then not, LOL. You get disoriented.

Hey guys,

I heard from a pretty good source that IHC is done, finished....

TJ
Tim J., Owner/Builder
TJ's Carnival of Lights
www.tjscarnivaloflights.com 
No carnival is complete without the extravaganza of lights!
Benjibear
Friday, February 5, 2010 2:19:43 PM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by tjscarnivaloflights

引用:

quote:

引用:

quote:

Hey guys,

I heard from a pretty good source that IHC is done, finished....

TJ

Until they sell the molds to somebody else and that company starts producing. There were times that companies advertised they were disconttinuing building kits and a few years later it is sold by somebody else. There are buildings that have been made by AHM, Tyco, Model Power, IHC, etc.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.