indianacarnie
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 3:06:11 PM
http://carnyspace.com/m/...man-Powered-Ferris-Wheel 

did everyone see this? is this your post there secretsquirrl?
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
squirrel
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 4:41:26 PM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by indianacarnie

http://carnyspace.com/m/...man-Powered-Ferris-Wheel 

did everyone see this? is this your post there secretsquirrl?

I posted it -- Pinetar actually found it years ago and posted it here, I think -- I've had it in my library for years but just recently got it converted out of QuickTime - pretty wild stuff, eh?

The other two videos were contributed by Mike Fetscher (a member here) from Evansville's West Side Nut Club Fall Festival. I have more video to upload to the site, just been really busy lately :)

Benjibear
Thursday, January 14, 2010 3:11:28 AM
Get some good excercise for those guys.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
indianacarnie
Thursday, January 14, 2010 7:37:17 AM
thought that might be you........ wanted to make sure the credit went to the right place. i've only been coming here 2 or 3 years so i guess i missed it when pintar posted it.
GACC
  •  GACC
  • 51.82% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, January 14, 2010 7:54:59 AM
引用:

quote:

I posted it -- Pinetar actually found it years ago and posted it here, I think -- I've had it in my library for years but just recently got it converted out of QuickTime - pretty wild stuff, eh?

The other two videos were contributed by Mike Fetscher (a member here) from Evansville's West Side Nut Club Fall Festival. I have more video to upload to the site, just been really busy lately :)

I saw that on your new site also, sort of how we used to run the swingin gyms. Only a lot more dangerous, it seems.
squirrel
Thursday, January 14, 2010 8:33:19 AM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by GACC

引用:

quote:

I saw that on your new site also, sort of how we used to run the swingin gyms. Only a lot more dangerous, it seems.

If I remember right, Pinetar posted that the ride was in India somewhere - I know I wouldn't want anything to do with that nightmare - can you imagine dealing with loading and unloading?
indianacarnie
Thursday, January 14, 2010 12:11:14 PM
can you imagine having to deal with the smell....... those guys HAVE to work up a major sweat! then jumping there with their armpits inches from your face! my goodness

squirrel
Thursday, January 14, 2010 1:25:57 PM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by indianacarnie

can you imagine having to deal with the smell....... those guys HAVE to work up a major sweat! then jumping there with their armpits inches from your face! my goodness

Reminds me of the movie Dodgeball: "I just threw up a little in my mouth... I'll be ok..."
gas_brad
Thursday, January 14, 2010 5:51:44 PM
引用:

quote:

Its Squirrel's side project, my baby 😉
2ndgencarnie
Thursday, January 14, 2010 5:53:46 PM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by gas_brad

引用:

quote:

Its Squirrel's side project, my baby ;)

So S.S. is like your saragent or is it vise versa????
gas_brad
Thursday, January 14, 2010 6:04:06 PM
I helped squirrel with his social network, then he took it down, then I took it over recently. I help him with his stuff, he helps me with mine.

Squirrel has the brains for this s***, I have the $ and some brains.
squirrel
Thursday, January 14, 2010 6:09:33 PM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

引用:

quote:

Originally posted by gas_brad
Its Squirrel's side project, my baby ;)

So S.S. is like your saragent or is it vise versa????

The site is his baby... I don't swing that way. I'll go without before I go gay [}:)]
2ndgencarnie
Thursday, January 14, 2010 6:23:58 PM
Calm down kids, just a little rib, my apologies. I thought the sense of humor would show up at this dance, I was wrong....
squirrel
Thursday, January 14, 2010 7:42:05 PM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

Calm down kids, just a little rib, my apologies. I thought the sense of humor would show up at this dance, I was wrong....

Aye, nobody's p***ed -- just clearing the air -