tjscarnivaloflights
Friday, January 1, 2010 5:44:49 PM
Why was my subject put under lock. I know I was accused by sidewinder of bumping up but they were all valid. I edited the instructions on my posting to read "If you cannot see pics" it then said get out of internet explorer and I changed it to "scroll down until you see them" and I also edited it one more time with verbage and the rest were also legit replies to feedback I have received? Please let me know asap!!! If it had to do with sidewinder, he never has anything constructive to say he's always running his mouth....ask Chris Hurley

TJ
Tim J., Owner/Builder
TJ's Carnival of Lights
www.tjscarnivaloflights.com 
No carnival is complete without the extravaganza of lights!
Mr. Fixit
Saturday, January 2, 2010 2:42:28 PM
It got locked because you chose to attack back and not report it to the Moderators/Administrators. When you send a new PM, there is a checkbox for "Alert Moderators". Check the box, send a brief PM, and the Mod/Admin that gets to it first can deal with it. Don't attack back, as that WILL get the topic locked once a Mod/Admin sees it. As you are aware, the topic got cleaned up, and was unlocked. Sometimes there needs to be a brief 'cooling off' period before reopening a topic. It gives everyone involved a chance to calm down, before a little issue snowballs into a big one. You need to relax a bit, it's not the end of the world that your topic got locked for a day or so.
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin