with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, December 27, 2009 1:52:14 PM
http://www.dyscario.com/...-of-young-elephants.html 

We need some Chain, Rope and about 6 more guys.... Oh yeah...A baby Elephant.

Fabbri_Guy
Sunday, December 27, 2009 3:42:13 PM
Wow, another reason im not big fans of circuses. I aint with it on this one!
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, December 27, 2009 3:46:30 PM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by Fabbri_Guy

Wow, another reason im not big fans of circuses. I aint with it on this one!

The Carnivals train the ride help the same way...[;)]
ladderman
Monday, December 28, 2009 12:00:42 PM
what people dont realize as this is what is necessary for these animals to be trained they are wild animals their is no other way to do it. ALSO ppl do not realize how much the animal trainers love their animals and will do so much for them.
Also it seems that its just so cruel because it is a circus and they are elephants. nobody talks about how they live longer in captivity than in the wild or how in the wild they are jsut murdered for their tusks, or how about the people that GO TO AFRICA AND PAY $15000 TO SHOOT ONE FOR SPORT????? why is this not the topic??
also what do you do when you get a puppy and are house breaking it do you not "abuse" it when it goes to the bathroom on your carpet do you not tie it up on a leash outside where it cant move very much??
What about the slaughter houses full of pigs and cows that we eat for breakfast lunch and dinne? or how about veal those baby cows are subjected to much worse cruelty then any elephants. I dont think people really think about it before they post something like this on the internet for all to see and imediately put down the circus because its the circus!
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, December 28, 2009 8:08:27 PM
Anyone know how to Cook a Elephant????
Fabbri_Guy
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 1:33:03 PM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by ladderman

what people dont realize as this is what is necessary for these animals to be trained they are wild animals their is no other way to do it. ALSO ppl do not realize how much the animal trainers love their animals and will do so much for them.
Also it seems that its just so cruel because it is a circus and they are elephants. nobody talks about how they live longer in captivity than in the wild or how in the wild they are jsut murdered for their tusks, or how about the people that GO TO AFRICA AND PAY $15000 TO SHOOT ONE FOR SPORT????? why is this not the topic??
also what do you do when you get a puppy and are house breaking it do you not "abuse" it when it goes to the bathroom on your carpet do you not tie it up on a leash outside where it cant move very much??
What about the slaughter houses full of pigs and cows that we eat for breakfast lunch and dinne? or how about veal those baby cows are subjected to much worse cruelty then any elephants. I dont think people really think about it before they post something like this on the internet for all to see and imediately put down the circus because its the circus!



Naw, all that is defferent. Thats like keeping a worker out in the middle of the winter telling him until he can rack a ride or set it up right he cant go home.
ladderman
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 6:56:31 PM
please elaborate on how ppl paying $15000 dollars to go shoot one is different? plz explain to me how keeping a baby cow inside a shed so it cant move and cant eat for 6 months and then slaughtering it for ppl to eat is different? plz tell me how how keeping a dog in a kennel its whole life except to let it out to hunt bears with where you are putting its life in direct harm is any different?

The only way i see that these are different is that animal trainers LOVE their animals unconditionally. elephant hunters do not love the elephants they shoot, veal farmers do not love the baby cows they slaughter.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 7:13:08 PM
Quote:

quote:


Originally posted by ladderman

please elaborate on how ppl paying $15000 dollars to go shoot one is different? plz explain to me how keeping a baby cow inside a shed so it cant move and cant eat for 6 months and then slaughtering it for ppl to eat is different? plz tell me how how keeping a dog in a kennel its whole life except to let it out to hunt bears with where you are putting its life in direct harm is any different?

The only way i see that these are different is that animal trainers LOVE their animals unconditionally. elephant hunters do not love the elephants they shoot, veal farmers do not love the baby cows they slaughter.

First of all you don't "Farm" Veal...You Raise it. or Ranch it. Second, Veal ranchers love the veal they raise...Usually medium rare.

Circus Elephants are raised for one reason. "Entertainment"