detroit121
Thursday, December 17, 2009 1:36:59 PM
to anybody that may know,i was wondering if wayne was still in chicago with "all around amus",i imagine he is,i was told he is doing quite well there.?if so could ANYBODY please pm me his phone number??,,i will be in chicago soon and would like to call him!!
babe,BABE!!!!!,,,,,make sure ya give him one!!
john777
  •  john777
  • 67.28% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, December 17, 2009 5:58:45 PM
i got the number somewhere , i will check in the am
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
chief
Friday, December 18, 2009 3:32:03 AM
talk to him about once a week hes doing great snow powing and redoing rides for rob, he has a great deal with rob up their, i would be up their with them i was not taking care of CVS i made money and had a good time rob and wayne treated me great, his number 9148373945
Chief
"the party in hell has been canceled, do to the fire"
detroit121
Friday, December 18, 2009 5:39:01 AM

yes,i heard he had an excellent deal with rob salerno.i know last year he was up there plowin snow so i figured he would be staying north again this year....nothin wrong with dealing with the cold if the money is rite!!!hell,ive dealt with it before when the money was wrong...remember us tromping through the snow so you could sell me that big ass fryer one winter??you had that elephant ear trailer parked way out in that feild??(cheif)...anyways,thanks for the info man!have good holiday!!!oh and by the way,,,,thanks for not telling me that fryer was natural gas and not propane!!!,LOL,LOL(good ole' honest injuns!lol).......

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by chief

talk to him about once a week hes doing great snow powing and redoing rides for rob, he has a great deal with rob up their, i would be up their with them i was not taking care of CVS i made money and had a good time rob and wayne treated me great, his number 9148373945
Chief

john777
  •  john777
  • 67.28% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Friday, December 18, 2009 8:51:46 AM
man the windy city in dec. say hello to my couzens for me
[;)]
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
JustinJames
Friday, December 18, 2009 10:12:26 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by john777

man the windy city in dec. say hello to my couzens for me
[;)]

Very cold last week when I was there.
detroit121
Friday, December 18, 2009 3:17:11 PM
im in detroit and its been cold here also!!!,i think chicago gets alot more cold days than we do in detroit.just got home,but while i was out i had a vest and hoddie on.it was 40 degrees out,not bad really!!!
john777
  •  john777
  • 67.28% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Saturday, December 19, 2009 1:15:21 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by detroit121

im in detroit and its been cold here also!!!,i think chicago gets alot more cold days than we do in detroit.just got home,but while i was out i had a vest and hoddie on.it was 40 degrees out,not bad really!!!

man its colder than that here, i got a week comp at greektown sounds warm enough up there to take them up on it [;)]
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
detroit121
Saturday, December 19, 2009 3:33:51 PM

as much as ive been in there in the last month or so i should have a god damn comp myself!!!,lol,lol.....after that one time we was there togeather they oughta give yo ass a lifetime comp!!!!lol,lol just kidding!let me know if ya get up this way.

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

man its colder than that here, i got a week comp at greektown sounds warm enough up there to take them up on it [;)]

john777
  •  john777
  • 67.28% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, December 20, 2009 3:02:18 AM
Quote:

quote:

as much as ive been in there in the last month or so i should have a god damn comp myself!!!,lol,lol.....after that one time we was there togeather they oughta give yo ass a lifetime comp!!!!lol,lol just kidding!let me know if ya get up this way.

Quote:

quote:

Quote:

quote:

make sure you use your players card everytime you buy chips and play the machines, hell i got a gold card free drinks vip parking free rooms ,after they spank your azz a few times your in [;)]

with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage