alibiguyny
  •  alibiguyny
  • 50.3% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Friday, December 4, 2009 8:19:59 AM
Hey I was at lowes buying heaters cause its so freeking cold in south texas. I seen a rely cool mini dunk tank and a salt water taffy stand. They also had a lil zipper called a zinger and a neat swinger ... But I also noticed a bunch of cool led. Micro lights that you could use for your models. Just thought I let you guys know care about such things....
i dont smell em i just tell em......
litepride
Friday, December 4, 2009 9:01:11 AM
Hobby lobby has all kinds of rides .....that zinger(zipper) was 119 last year at thanksgiving .... Ent back Christmas eve for something else and bought it for a sawbuck...where u at in south Texas heard might snow in Houston and San Antonio last time that happened in Houston when I was there city almost shutdown
litepride
Friday, December 4, 2009 9:01:26 AM
Hobby lobby has all kinds of rides .....that zinger(zipper) was 119 last year at thanksgiving .... Ent back Christmas eve for something else and bought it for a sawbuck...where u at in south Texas heard might snow in Houston and San Antonio last time that happened in Houston when I was there city almost shutdown
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, December 4, 2009 9:20:53 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by alibiguyny

Hey I was at lowes buying heaters cause its so freeking cold in south texas. I seen a rely cool mini dunk tank and a salt water taffy stand. They also had a lil zipper called a zinger and a neat swinger ... But I also noticed a bunch of cool led. Micro lights that you could use for your models. Just thought I let you guys know care about such things....

Wow lookie there, who knew Jason had such a generous heart! [;)]
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, December 4, 2009 9:51:29 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by alibiguyny

Wow lookie there, who knew Jason had such a generous heart! [;)]

Yeah....that's it...lol

He actually bought the models to put on the joint so he can Frap out some "Carnival Fans"....[;)]
alibiguyny
  •  alibiguyny
  • 50.3% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Friday, December 4, 2009 11:15:32 AM
Lol not rely in south texas . Just didn't rely want to say the area imin working lol.... You know how competitive this biz is...... But I just thought I'd share the model info with my fellow mcw......
i dont smell em i just tell em......