Erik9976
  •  Erik9976
  • 66.06% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Friday, November 13, 2009 9:40:15 AM
Anybody hear of anything new for next year? I know its early. I was just curious.
massachusettsman
Friday, November 13, 2009 10:50:59 AM
Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 82.08% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, November 13, 2009 4:26:56 PM
S&S is advertising a new ARM Vertigo Swing Tower.
chuck
  •  chuck
  • 62.8% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Saturday, November 14, 2009 9:12:47 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by massachusettsman

tim casper PBJ happee days shows KMG Inversion

Really. Sweet. I was wondering which American Showman was gonna be the first to buy this piece. Where does PBJ operate?
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 9:40:36 AM
Chuck they are based in West Memphis, Arkansas and play that part of the country.

Wade Shows has a new Sizzler on order from Wisdom. The show has picked up a lot of pieces the last three years, mostly used pieces that have been refurbed to look brand new. Plus the Drag Strip slide from Wisdom last year.

The McDonagh's should have the rebuilt Round Up with LED light package out next year, and the show has an Orbiter (used) that was purhcased last Spring and will be rebuilt as well, not sure when it will make it out, it orginally belonged to Wade Shows in the late 1980's/early 1990's. Big Ben will be refurbished this Winter as well.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
bucscott
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 7:09:30 PM
rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, November 19, 2009 2:09:39 PM
It would look really cool to see a yoyo at the front of a midway and a swing tower in the middle. With all the new big rides being made now carnivals are truly becoming traveling amusement parks.
RodB