• Operations Foreman
Sunday, November 1, 2009 8:07:14 AM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Scott

引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

I'm sure the Hit came over on the boat as a Hit and was not rethemed. Wades, Davis's are both grnd mnts. Last time I saw Davis's was in 81 when Tommy had it in Anaheim along with the Super roundup.

Ron Gutermuth had a Mack out for someone before he bought his own in maybe 1970 or 71. Plenty of miles on all of those.

I might be wrong, but I think the Super Himalaja that Gutermuth had is the same that Davis has now.

As to Matt's comment as to Hittin 2000 being Bigger, I think all the Mack music rides are pretty much standard.

i have only seen the grnd mnts which appear to be larger than the trailer units.

I would think Larry Davis bought his new.
UserPostedImage
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, November 1, 2009 1:58:15 PM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by DarkRideArtist

Yes, there were harder working agents at this fair but we heard everyone made pretty good coin. We were very happy that there were no significant crimes or even major complaints. When people attending are having a good time than everyone benefits and that always means dollars for our pockets. Most importantly, we were laughing our arses off the entire time so we agreed that it was like playing rather than working (while we made about quadruple than had we worked for anyone else). The old addage goes,"If you make even a little $ doing what you love(in our case painting)than you really don't work for a living." We wished that for everyone in this business at our celebration dinner that T.J. bought for us!Congratulatios T.J. the Painter on your first big solo spot from the big Gulf Breeze t-shirt guy!!![;)]

would have stopped by and said hello if I had known you were there.

DarkRideArtist
Sunday, November 1, 2009 3:00:48 PM
No Worries Brother Britt, mate!!!! You'll be seeing me very soon! I'll be painting up a Galeon down close to you soon so I'm buyin' all the good Heineken we can blow the froth off all night at yer nearest waterin' hole in celebration of my best year ever!!Lookin' forward to all the great n unique jobs me n T.J. are blastin' through together this winter and spring.It's gonna be a blast!![8D]
Hamilton
Monday, November 2, 2009 8:57:38 AM
Congratulations DRA and TJ! Sounds like you've had a very productive and profitable experience in Raleigh. Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for the Industry - Let's see if momentum can keep up with the two of you! Nice work!

[:)]