Discjo
  •  Discjo
  • 54.74% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Thursday, October 15, 2009 2:22:26 PM
There is an actual up and running Rainbow on the NAME midway in Columbia, SC -- Saw it today - Thought Ben would like to know
Matt C.
Thursday, October 15, 2009 2:45:06 PM
Discjo
  •  Discjo
  • 54.74% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:07:21 PM
Yes it is an ARM - Rainbow-- very nice
Fabbri_Guy
Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:08:36 PM
Lol, i think ben likes the HUSS rainbow. Although it is called a rainbow its not the actual rainbow.
Discjo
  •  Discjo
  • 54.74% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:11:01 PM
I know just thought he would squeel like a little girl -- Lol after all it is in the family of ali baba/rainbows
SideWinder
Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:14:29 PM
yea but for Ben it HAS to be a Huss Rainbow.... nothing else will do
JustinJames
Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:40:19 PM
A.R.M. Rainbow = BLASPHEMY!!! LOL
Discjo
  •  Discjo
  • 54.74% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Thursday, October 15, 2009 4:02:45 PM
I have never met Ben -- however he seems to be a good guy
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, October 15, 2009 4:43:42 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Discjo

I have never met Ben -- however he seems to be a good guy

Amen. He's straight talking!
HUSSRAINBOW
Friday, October 16, 2009 5:20:01 AM
a.r.m rainbow/1001's are a joke!
UserPostedImage
Discjo
  •  Discjo
  • 54.74% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Saturday, October 17, 2009 11:22:26 AM
skydiver77
Saturday, October 17, 2009 4:38:38 PM
What's up? I saw the posts on here. I agree fully with HUSSRAINBOW, the 1001's are a joke compared to the Huss Rainbow. But even then, they still give a great ride and view of the midway below. But, nothing compares to, or beats a Huss. I think Strates Shows and other folks that sold off their Rainbow paniced because of that Sweden incident. That's not to say that would happen to ALL Huss Rainbows. Strates Shows had a top notch-running Rainbow like O'Neil Shows has. NOT every Rainbow would do such as that. Keep the ride in tip-top shape and it'll serve/thrill for many years to come. I think that was Strates' loss, and someone else's gain. I would NOT have sold it if i was Strates. But, too, they might've gotten tired of putting it up everywhere they went & tearing it down. Yet, their Top Spin is a larger ride than their Rainbow was.

I would've kept that Rainbow if i had been Strates, but o well, that was their doings. A ride's not gonna give-way unless it's not being taken care of. If you treat it right, it's gonna treat your show right, and thrill many more riders that ride the Rainbow. What if a 1001 Nachts does it soon? I'm just saying, what IF?? Does that mean every show's gonna get rid of their Nachts? If i had one? Hell No! Just like i say, Hell No! I ain't getting rid of my Huss Rainbow. Just 'cuz of 1 bad apple in the bunch??, doesn't mean my Rainbow's like that one. Every Rainbow i have ridden, i felt super safe! I would ride another one in a heartbeat right now...whenever i see another one....a REAL Huss Rainbow, not a FAKE or wanna-be. LOL c-ya

~Ben
HUSSRAINBOW
Saturday, October 17, 2009 5:05:54 PM
With a bit of luck O'Neills Rainbow will be back at the 2010 Sydney Royal Easter Show, otherwise I will be one mad showgoer next year!
UserPostedImage
korny_carny
Saturday, October 17, 2009 5:18:37 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by HUSSRAINBOW

a.r.m rainbow/1001's are a joke!

Similar ride, that moves alot easier.
HUSSRAINBOW
Sunday, October 18, 2009 1:48:19 PM
yet are smaller, and provide no thrill whatsoever... A ride that doesn't reach any great height, nor does it give any sort of sensation isnt that good. Just because the world is littered with these rides, doesn't mean they're good.
A ride like Rainbow, that still can pull crowds still over 20 years later, is a proven success. Ali Baba's just tried to form some success from the Huss piece, and sadly theyre seen at large fairs, whereas they should be seen at small country shows.
You don't see any Ali Baba's in Europe...

So just because the ride is 1 trailer, in theory, what is actually good about the copy of the Huss ride...

UserPostedImage