•  Discjo
  • 54.74% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, October 12, 2009 5:53:11 AM
does anyone know which unit of NAME this is?
who is unit mgr?
Pizzagod
Monday, October 12, 2009 6:03:33 AM
I'm pretty sure it's the Conklin unit, since they used to do it and had CVS in with them. I'm willing to bet that Jeff will have some pieces there too.

If there is food there (and I understand it's a tight lot) it will all be corporate stuff (at least that's my understanding) and as of this writing that doesn't include me.

So is this the 2009 or 2010 State Fair?????
For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.
JustinJames
Monday, October 12, 2009 6:06:11 AM
Looks like a nice lineup of rides. I'm assuming that's the old CVS Scorpion... is that right?
Discjo
  •  Discjo
  • 54.74% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, October 12, 2009 6:24:29 AM
Lots of food that is non-corp
Discjo
  •  Discjo
  • 54.74% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, October 12, 2009 6:36:33 AM
This is The 2009 Fair -- Starts Wed Oct 14
Jackpotter
Monday, October 12, 2009 6:39:27 AM
I believe some of these pieces are from the Blomsness unit...Area 51 along with Ogres pieces were at Kentucky for sure....
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, October 12, 2009 3:54:45 PM
Yea it use to be Conklin and CVS years ago, Its a very tight lot with rides,games and food jammed into some very small spaces.
skydiver77
Monday, October 12, 2009 5:22:08 PM
Speaking of tight spots, i think that lot where J & J Amusements was set up in Fayetteville was none too big myself. That spot where they were set up in Lumberton, from the pictures i saw, looked alot better, and more like a true Fair's supposed to look like! That Mulligan Wheel of J & J's looks really good! They didn't have it set up in Fayetteville...i guess they were waiting for Lumberton. That and the Sky Diver looked super!

~Ben
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Monday, October 12, 2009 7:22:27 PM
half tony diaz unit, half all star unit
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
sausageseller
Tuesday, October 13, 2009 3:49:21 AM
NAME looked awesome last time I saw them at Columbia.

No wire or hoses accross midway. TONS and tons of flowers and plants. Lots of seating.

Wish I could visit SC and NC right now. Stopping at all the roadside side BBQ joints was heaven on earth![:p]
Discjo
  •  Discjo
  • 54.74% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter