Discjo
  •  Discjo
  • 54.74% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
skydiver77
Thursday, October 1, 2009 2:16:19 PM
Thanks for those pictures! I hadn't seen some of those rare Pavilion shots before. You know me, i especially love those Rainbow shots, they're my favorite ones! [:p]

~Ben
Skywheelrider
Thursday, October 1, 2009 2:19:16 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by RainbowBen

Thanks for those pictures! I hadn't seen some of those rare Pavilion shots before. You know me, i especially love those Rainbow shots, they're my favorite ones! [:p]

~Ben

What?!?!?!?! That's it??!?!?!? Just three sentences and one smilie after a gallery like that was posted? Wow, you're slipping Ben! [:o)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Larry Smith
Thursday, October 1, 2009 2:36:35 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

~Ben

What?!?!?!?! That's it??!?!?!? Just three sentences and one smilie after a gallery like that was posted? Wow, you're slipping Ben! [:o)]

Maybe the shock value hasnt set in yet Chris.......[:D]
Benjibear
Thursday, October 1, 2009 3:09:11 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Larry Smith

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

~Ben

Maybe the shock value hasnt set in yet Chris.......[:D]

No, he still writing his response.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.