Discjo
  •  Discjo
  • 54.74% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, September 27, 2009 12:27:24 PM
Or his lack of ride knowledge - Lol
WestCoastPat
Sunday, September 27, 2009 4:40:45 PM
I for one look forward to his posts, vblogs, and his ability to do it his way without being a jerk about it. He is still posting his vblogs on youtube-just look here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Nomadparon
WestCoastPat-Proud Mark of all things Carnival. STILL a "FAN BOY"-and proud of it.
Pizzagod
Sunday, September 27, 2009 5:35:00 PM
I thought the VLOGs were kind of stale-I was on Pat Repp's unit, and there wasn't much to say. I was treated fabulously, the rides were in fantastic condition, the crew was polite and helpful, and...you see where this is going? "This week we are in ______. Here is the Tilt, it's across from the wheel this week. Here is my trailer again, here is the ______ again" etc.

I just finished my first independent spot since leaving the show, and I had enough going on that I couldn't really film anything (and it was pretty much the same layout as last year, same show, etc.-although the Beef Sundae trailer I bought last year has re-surfaced as a popcorn chicken joint).

It's been a marathon this year, and as I"m older than dirt, it's all I can do to hang in there. I just haven't had much to say.

To be seen, stand up
To be heard, speak up
To be appreciated, shut up-I hope you all appreciate me.
For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.