tjscarnivaloflights
Monday, September 7, 2009 12:59:06 AM
Hello Warren,

I just wanted to apologize if I offended you or anyone else in any way shape or form. That was not my intention. I in no way was trying to criticize your work. I am a big fan of your scratch built rides they are simply AMAZING! There was a comment made about the speed of one of my rides. It was stated that it spun too fast. My intention was to see if that person could back up his criticism by showing me how he had modified your static ride to actually run and run at the proper speed which he couldn't do and I am convinced that he is incapable of doing!!!
Again please accept my apology and would it be possible for you to build me the Whip....lol[:D][:)][8D][;)][:I][8)][;)]

Peace,

TJ
Tim J., Owner/Builder
TJ's Carnival of Lights
www.tjscarnivaloflights.com 
No carnival is complete without the extravaganza of lights!
Benjibear
Monday, September 7, 2009 4:59:04 AM
The thing with ride speeds is the same with model railroad speed. People look at it and don't realize it will be slower on a model. In my dad's hobby shop, there were many times that people would say, why aren't the trains going the right speed. I would tell them, it is going around 70mph in HO scale and that is flying for a freight train.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Ridee-O
Monday, September 7, 2009 6:33:10 AM
[;)]TJ, NO PROBLEM. I just try to do the best I can with what I have to work with. I'm really more concerned about selling memories rather than super detailed models, if it reminds you of some time in your past that made you happy then I've acheived my goal.Best wishes to you and your work.Warren
JustinJames
Wednesday, September 9, 2009 5:21:36 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Ridee-O

[;)]TJ, NO PROBLEM. I just try to do the best I can with what I have to work with. I'm really more concerned about selling memories rather than super detailed models, if it reminds you of some time in your past that made you happy then I've acheived my goal.Best wishes to you and your work.Warren

And I'll be ordering that Paratrooper I've always wanted from you Warren!!! Very soon I hope!