There are a few ponderings about therest of the carnivals for the rest of the season, as fall approaches (pretty quickly):
1. Is Elliott's anywhere around the city? Or are they up north? I haven't seen Elliott's at all this season - well, since I peeked at them at Northland Mall - which was way back in the spring, LOL.
2. There is supposed to be a carnival at the Warren Civic Center, on Van Dyke just north of 12 Mile Road. This was North American Midway's site for the Warren Rotary Spring Festival back in April (my first carnival of the '09 series), but are they playing it again? I got a coupon that says 'Mid America Shows' on it, but then I don't know.
3. The St. Thomas Aquinas Festival - Ford/Evergreen (the carnival is only feet from where I live, lol). Is Schmidt still doing that?
4. Troy Daze - Boulan Park (Crooks/I-75). Any idea on that? Arnold's maybe? Last year the whole festival was canceled.....
5. The Canton Fall Festival - Michigan/Belleville-Canton Ctr. Is Skerbeck still doing that?
I had to ask, because on my list there are 6 carnivals left for the season. I am hoping I might be wrong at that.
(Still (somewhat) the Thrillseeker...?)
"The Pharaoh's Fury caused a Tornado which make everyone Freak Out. Well, except me."
- The Thrillseeker Carnival Series is coming back in 2011! -